• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FalseStart

FalseStart

some day
Nov 16, 2021
would it hurt the people around me less if i had a disease? it would seem like an act of god. i could even catch the bus when I'm sick and they'd see it as justified.

i could definitely get HIV/aids, it wouldn't be hard at all. it sounds like a miserable way to die but that's why I'd ctb before it got bad.

idk, I'm done, i want to find some way to do it while causing as little collateral damage as possible. any thoughts?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lmon, Wolfjob_dayjob, Fragile and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Maybe. Bonus points if you're somewhere where physician assisted suicide for the terminally ill is allowed.

• Informative
Reactions: lmon, Huntfish34 and FalseStart
FalseStart

FalseStart

some day
Nov 16, 2021
Maybe. Bonus points if you're somewhere where physician assisted suicide for the terminally ill is allowed.
yeah, it sounds pretty reasonable right? my parents are hippies so they'd be ok with it either way, it's just my brother i really worry about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
i could definitely get HIV/aids, it wouldn't be hard at all. it sounds like a miserable way to die but that's why I'd ctb before it got bad.

Don't your loved ones know that the progression of HIV/AIDS is preventable these days?

Reactions: Klo and WanderingWater
FalseStart

FalseStart

some day
Nov 16, 2021
Don't your loved ones know that the progression of HIV/AIDS is preventable these days?
I'm sure they do, i think they could accept me denying treatment though. i think hiv/aids is really the only disease i can think of though that doesn't involve me exposing myself to radiation which isn't easy to play off.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I wouldn't recommend death by disease. All diseases tend to be drawn-out and painful. And you will have to refuse treatments if your aim is to ctb, so people around you will notice that.

Do you really care what they think though?

Reactions: lex, Nachos, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
FalseStart

FalseStart

some day
Nov 16, 2021
I wouldn't recommend death by disease. All diseases tend to be drawn-out and painful. And you will have to refuse treatments if your aim is to ctb, so people around you will notice that.

Do you really care what they think though?
i just worry about my brother, i know I'm going to ctb at some point but I'm putting it off until i can find a way to make it as painless as possible for him. it's going to suck but idk, i can try to make it suck less.

my family would respect my decision to decline treatment and ctb as painful as it might be. my best friend has a couple other friends and he's really the only person i know anyways so that's pretty much covered. so it's just my little brother, i love him a lot and it's difficult, i want him to have an ok life after I'm gone, as ok as possible.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
If I had cancer, I'd refuse treatment. It actually tempts me to start smoking.

Reactions: downndone2
P

pisshead

Dec 15, 2021
would it hurt the people around me less if i had a disease? it would seem like an act of god. i could even catch the bus when I'm sick and they'd see it as justified.

idk, I'm done, i want to find some way to do it while causing as little collateral damage as possible. any thoughts?
What a ridiculous idea ! That's my thought 🙄

• Informative
Reactions: YourNeighbor and Wolfjob_dayjob
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I would definitely take one of those kids diseases that are in childrens hosptial and hope they grow up to be something great .

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Wantogonow and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I would definitely take one of those kids diseases that are in childrens hosptial and hope they grow up to be something great .
Its ironic and sad that those that want to live face death and those that want to die face living.

• Love
Reactions: Alex6216, FatalSystemError591, charlottewilts and 5 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Its ironic and sad that those that want to live face death and those that want to die face living.
Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes there's justice. Kafka is just one example: he got tuberculosis at forty-four, and it was such a relief to him.

• Wow
Reactions: charlottewilts, Wolfjob_dayjob and WorthlessTrash
K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
i just worry about my brother, i know I'm going to ctb at some point but I'm putting it off until i can find a way to make it as painless as possible for him. it's going to suck but idk, i can try to make it suck less.

my family would respect my decision to decline treatment and ctb as painful as it might be. my best friend has a couple other friends and he's really the only person i know anyways so that's pretty much covered. so it's just my little brother, i love him a lot and it's difficult, i want him to have an ok life after I'm gone, as ok as possible.
Even dying of AIDS is not a quick process.

• Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, rationaltake, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Its about the only hope I've got left, but I'm doing it all wrong: don't drink since I kicked it twenty-five years ago, don't do drugs, I'm vegan (though the way I do it probably isn't making me any healthier), don't pork around other than my wife of fifteen years (though even if I did, the likely candidates are surely not gonna infect my dick with anything), nothing to inherit genetically from my family except insanity and addiction. I do have a palpable tumor in the lymph region under my armpit, but I'm sure it's benign, though I'm not gonna have it looked at, and indeed haven't had a medical checkup in decades.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Last week i had some painful bumps on my underarms, but they went away. Got me hopeful for lymphoma....

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm diabetic and have heart issues. My teeth are terrible. I eat like shit and am smoking like a freight train. Praying for it to end naturally

• Aww..
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

People are surviving in good health many years with HIV now as long as they take the correct medications. It sounds like a horrible way to go. Many methods have vastly less pain and are much faster than this.

• Informative
FalseStart

FalseStart

some day
Nov 16, 2021
People are surviving in good health many years with HIV now as long as they take the correct medications. It sounds like a horrible way to go. Many methods have vastly less pain and are much faster than this.
like i said, I'd let it go until It's really bad and then ctb myself by other means probably

W

Wizard999666

May 26, 2020
If you could just get infected with cancer... I wish I had it so bad. I have a lump in my chest, I pray that it's cancer.

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
You could shoot for rabies. Only one I can really think of that would be relatively easy to contract and look accidental. It'll suck though. Like lots. Wouldn't recommend.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
You could shoot for rabies. Only one I can really think of that would be relatively easy to contract and look accidental. It'll suck though. Like lots. Wouldn't recommend.
Mortality rate is pretty much 100% without a vaccine. But one does go full crazy prior to dying, so there is that. Can't really think of a 'humane' disease though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it sounds horrible dying from a disease, but it is understandable wanting to die from one as it means that the person would not have to go through the process of ctb. However we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit, people should not have to die a painful death.

• Love
Reactions: hankbank3928 and Wolfjob_dayjob
F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018

HIV is a lot harder to contract than you'd imagine. We've been told all our lives how easy it is to get it, but in reality only an extremely small fraction of the population has it and, of those who do, most are on medication to prevent spread.

There's actually an entire community of people called "bug chasers" who are intentionally trying to get HIV. Those folks are literally begging people to go off medications and infect them with only minimal success.

• Informative
Reactions: FalseStart and Wolfjob_dayjob
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
You could contract rabies and not get treated until its too late, or you could jump in a pond in Florida and catch that brain eating amoeba

J

JinnDX

Apr 26, 2022
HIV is a lot harder to contract than you'd imagine. We've been told all our lives how easy it is to get it, but in reality only an extremely small fraction of the population has it and, of those who do, most are on medication to prevent spread.

There's actually an entire community of people called "bug chasers" who are intentionally trying to get HIV. Those folks are literally begging people to go off medications and infect them with only minimal success.
In the gay scene there is also a fetish to have sex with a hiv positive person. poz fetish

Reactions: FalseStart and Wolfjob_dayjob
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Just go to Florida and get bit by a coral snake. Much quicker.

Reactions: FalseStart