moonknight

moonknight

REB
Nov 25, 2023
I have almost an entire bottle of Fluoxetine, just wondering if ctb is possible by taking them all at once. Is there other steps to take to guarantee it?

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Don't do it, chances of death is low, and it might cause you to get Serotonin Syndrome.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Roseate
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
dont attempt od unless its with opioids or actually dangerous substances this will just be a bad night and a worse morning in a hospital

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
moonknight

moonknight

REB
Nov 25, 2023
dont attempt od unless its with opioids or actually dangerous substances this will just be a bad night and a worse morning in a hospital
im not really sure where to find opioids, unless tylenol works.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Pretty sure most antidepressants are made with low fatality in mind. I've also heard that similarly to stimulants they aren't very peaceful if you do die, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
i really don't think it would work- i tried this once with sertraline and fluoxetine (impulsively) and i ended up calling an ambulance myself because i felt so unwell and was slightly delirious.. i think the most likely outcome will just be serotonin syndrome which is no fun at all (on a slightly comedic note, during a neurological exam i had while i had serotonin syndrome she asked me what month it was and i confidently said it was saturday. it wasn't even a saturday it was a thursday?? sorry this isnt very relevant i just thought it was funny lol)

• Yay!
Reactions: aSilentVoice
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
any opioid you have will have labeling that says so
Slow down a sec, you are definitely missing some steps. What, do they just sell opioids at your local store or something? I can't say I've looked around for any, but I feel like I ain't gonna just find them laying around.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
Slow down a sec, you are definitely missing some steps. What, do they just sell opioids at your local store or something? I can't say I've looked around for any, but I feel like I ain't gonna just find them laying around.
not what i meant, he mentioned tylenol in the same sentence as opioid i just directed him to how to identify it