• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

грустная сука

грустная сука

сладких снов~
Dec 24, 2023
Does anyone know if it would be possible to CTB by ODing on Amitriptyline/Elavil? I have a ton of it banked and can always get more. I have no tolerance for it anymore so when I do take it I feel as though I've been roofied. So I figured maybe if I take enough of them...? Probably just wishful thinking, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thank you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't really know much about drugs but ODing is not recommended as it has a very low success rate and much greater possible side effects on your body when attempts fail. May be go through this thread if you haven't already and direct your question there to get answers ❤️

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
The PPH lists this drug as a viable choice along with benzos and anti emitic drugs.

Reactions: грустная сука
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I don't really know much about drugs but ODing is not recommended as it has a very low success rate and much greater possible side effects on your body when attempts fail. May be go through this thread if you haven't already and direct your question there to get answers ❤️

How about taking anti nausea pill with it?
The PPH lists this drug as a viable choice along with benzos and anti emitic drugs.
Would Pepsis ac work or which otc antiemtic? And how much mg?

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
How about taking anti nausea pill with it?

I don't know anything about drugs but Op directed the original question to the OD caution thread and this is the answer she got. I would recommend you to direct your questions over there.

It is possible but the mechanism of death will be cardiac arrest which is very painful without another drug to render you fully unconscious.

Read the peaceful pill handbook section on cardiac switches if you attempt this method. Very careful consideration should be taken to appropriate dosage of all drugs involved. You really don't want to fuck it up as it could be incredibly painful otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I don't know anything about drugs but Op directed the original question to the OD caution thread and this is the answer she got. I would recommend you to direct your questions over there.
👆👆👆
❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske