• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
This hopefully is the last time I ever return to this damn cursed life. My stupid heart still beating when my brain wants to end it all. i gave major warning signs to my family and none of them listened. went thru a forced breakup of a friend and never wanted to make another. (Selfish, I know.) But also, my parents destroyed my social life and me as a human to the point where I came to this. My parents always complained about surviving with money and never talked about living. They never knew that they were venting to me. I was treated as a slave and when I stop wanting to become a slave, they stop caring. I worked every weekend, every random holiday and every break during my 18 years of school. Destroyed the human in me. We are all dead anyway the second we come into this life. I'm Buddhist.

I'm going to leave some logical advice for anyone looking to CTB or commit suicide.

(Reasons you should CTB or KYS for:)
1. Family or Friends (Have none, disregarded you, backstabbed you or neglected and abused you or used you)
2. Something that makes you not a normal human and something that no modern medicine can cure (Doctors just kick the can down the road.)
3. in heavy debt and can't pay it off.
4. Have seen or been in horrible shit such as murder, manslaughter, s3xually abused or mol3sted)

(Reasons that you SHOULD NOT CTB OR KYS for:)
1. If you have people that will listen and will be there for you but you decide to push everyone away.
2. Die for a selfish reason.

#1 reason if you are willing to change is to talk to another human being. Therapy doesn't work. Wards and Hospitals Are businesses first, human lives the next, remember that.

If I ever comment back on this forum and decide to curse everyone here or I sound like I'm part of an investigation, just know that I am "pro-choice"and that I 100% support pro-suicide. I will NEVER NOT SUPPORT IT. (Because we will all die anyway, nature won't care and everyone will forget about you.)

Best Song Ever (Brings back nostalgia of the good little things in life, including the good times):

øneheart x reidenshi - snowfall

The Acronym that represents the real me,

The Devil's Advocate.
Planning on Updating my CTB, committing seppuku, just like the samurai did. I love Tokyo and the Japanese culture. I'm sad that my people hate the Japanese because of propaganda

AND I LOVE ANIME.

Anime Character in my next life:

Rimuru - Tensura (isekai) or Slime Isekai

Logically - Sung Jin Woo (Darkness rules our world.)

I feel most connected - Ichigo in his final form

Spiritually should be is Naruto.

My resolve is represented in Sasuke.
9:55PM EST, scared for the pain, but I'm a ghost. It's time to put down the mask.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, divinemistress36, Unknown21 and 4 others
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Bye panax... sleep well

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Bye panax... sleep well
Same with you.
2 minutes and the nostalgia vibes are hitting me hard. Only person who cared is my little sister. Cya sis
The pain... It's worse then I've imagined. iiiiiiii cannnnnnnnassd baaarrrrellllyyyyyyyyyyyy tttyyyyppppppeeeeebs/rjlkdddnl.kin

Last edited:
Reactions: Falseunderworld
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Good luck to you friend. I hope you reach the peace you so much deserve.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: iloverachel