• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I plan on ctb few days from now. I am unhappy, alone and I have lost the desire and will to live. I worry that my ctb will cause enormous pain to my family and smear my family's reputation. I'm confused on whether to live for my family or die to have peace ? ( Sorry about my English. It's not my first language)

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's a very tough decision. I'm sorry you are in this position. I guess only you can know though. I want to hold on till my Dad goes first but beyond that, I think I'll feel free enough to go. But for now at least, I feel I can. It's going to depend on whether you think you can keep going. Are there things you could do to make your life easier? At least for now?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and BrainShower
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It's a rotten position to find yourself in, Drago, and ultimately only you will know what is best for you. If they know, to some extent, how wretched you feel now it may come down to whether it's better for them to endure months or years of concern for you, or cope with a short, sharp break.
Every good wish as you continue, one day at a time, to struggle on.

Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and Drago369
D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
It's a very tough decision. I'm sorry you are in this position. I guess only you can know though. I want to hold on till my Dad goes first but beyond that, I think I'll feel free enough to go. But for now at least, I feel I can. It's going to depend on whether you think you can keep going. Are there things you could do to make your life easier? At least for now?
I don't think I can hold on. Everyday is a nightmare plus I am suffering from severe health problems

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think I can hold on. Everyday is a nightmare plus I am suffering from severe health problems

I'm so sorry. I don't think I could cope with ill health. Do your family know your wishes?

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I'm so sorry. I don't think I could cope with ill health. Do your family know your wishes?
They have no idea. I am currently suffering from mental disorder (OCD).

• Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
They have no idea. I am currently suffering from mental disorder (OCD).

I'm sorry. There are other OCD sufferers on here too. I hope you can at least find some sollace here till you decide what to do.

Reactions: davidtorez
H

HighLowHigh

Mar 28, 2024
I'm having the same thoughts as well, and it is so stressful for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you go through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so unbearably in this existence. But anyway best wishes in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Drago369