• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
How can we be so sure it wouldn't be a peaceful way or at least a fast one? I have shot plenty of deer with it and they was dead pretty quick just not sure about that close up and through a skull so that's where I'm concerned IDK maybe hanging would be a better way

What's so funny about it? They kill deer easy enough I shot plenty was just worried about being so close and through a skull I'm not to sure about
This isn't going to be a very dignified way to CTB the more I think about it the worse it gets if I was to use this method (I'd have to be pretty desperate) I'd do it while hanging similar to how previous posts have described. There are far more dignified methods but you do you buddy. Hope you find the resolution you are looking for <3

Reactions: MISERYinlife