• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I am about to order SN from Poland and stumbled across this thread in a German forum.
Now, I'm worried that I might experience criminal consequences if I manage to buy SN.
Has anyone here, living in an European country (ideally Germany), successfully ordered SN without getting into trouble with the police?
So far, I've mistakenly assumed that buying SN would be legal.

I'd be very thankful for any experience reports, especially of those that did went through any kind of penal consequences.

Reactions: Esokabat
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
That's really helpful, thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
I'm from Germany. I ordered SN from a Polish site about a year ago with no consequences, though I don't know if any regulations have changed since then. I was pretty worried about police visiting, like for a welfare check, but luckily nothing happened. Good luck!

Reactions: DarknessInMe
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I'm from Germany. I ordered SN from a Polish site about a year ago with no consequences, though I don't know if any regulations have changed since then. I was pretty worried about police visiting, like for a welfare check, but luckily nothing happened. Good luck!
Thanks, this is soothing to hear! I've just ordered my SN and hope everything goes well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, dggtscccvfd and NonameNobody