• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I found this site that allows you to create images with just the words you want. It's quite interesting, try it and let's post our results

Instructions:
1. On the page you can see fields with a play button on the left side, these fields are called cells and each play button serves to execute each cell
2. We must press each button to execute these cells, the order of execution must be the same as it is on the site. Namely
  • Licensed under the MIT License
  • ! nvidia-smi
  • Installation of libraries
  • Selection of models to download
  • Loading libraries and definitions
3. Once arrived in the parameter cell, we will see several text fields, we will focus on the first one that says text, here we will put the words that the reference AI will use to create our image, such as "hyperrealistic photovoltaic galaxy" or " Elephant under the influence of psychotropics "Anything we can think of.
4. After having established the words, we press the play button in the parameters cell.
5. Finally we execute the cell that says "Do the execution ...", and the AI will start to create images, we wait a minute and then it will give us the first image, every minute it will give us a new image and we can stop the process to test with others words

Here I tried with the words "galaxy suicide"

Words: peace forest night

Words: flower beach tis

If you feel that it is complicated, tell me the words and I will generate the images for you

Let's play

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Those images scare me, even the "peace forest night" one is creepy af :))

"monkey bedtime doggy piss parrot tennis sick piggy"