• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Currently in freeze so this isn't going to be as thought out. I feel like I've tried researching this, but every time I seem to learn something basic like "looming cognitive style." I can't do anything except be stuck on my phone or computer while frozen. My skin is numb. Sometimes I'll disassociate. Sometimes I'll be hyper vigilant. I just want to sleep after.

I started therapy to treat freeze collapse. Several years of therapy later and I'm still experiencing it. Therapy has helped with a lot of other things I hadn't known were problems. While I'm frozen, I think I wish I was dead. The highest risk thought is I should die because I'm a waste and can't function. It feels like I'm running out of avenues of possible treatments and thoughts of being at my final solution (suicide) since I'm just not able to function with it. I don't know if I've missed any treatments.

Any suggestions on effective treatments? Any suggestions including basic and obvious are welcome. Also any stories of people being successfully treated ( papers, yours, someone else's, etc)

I think I'm moving towards collapse based on how tired I'm getting rn.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Currently in freeze so this isn't going to be as thought out. I feel like I've tried researching this, but every time I seem to learn something basic like "looming cognitive style." I can't do anything except be stuck on my phone or computer while frozen. My skin is numb. Sometimes I'll disassociate. Sometimes I'll be hyper vigilant. I just want to sleep after.

I started therapy to treat freeze collapse. Several years of therapy later and I'm still experiencing it. Therapy has helped with a lot of other things I hadn't known were problems. While I'm frozen, I think I wish I was dead. The highest risk thought is I should die because I'm a waste and can't function. It feels like I'm running out of avenues of possible treatments and thoughts of being at my final solution (suicide) since I'm just not able to function with it. I don't know if I've missed any treatments.

Any suggestions on effective treatments? Any suggestions including basic and obvious are welcome. Also any stories of people being successfully treated ( papers, yours, someone else's, etc)

I think I'm moving towards collapse based on how tired I'm getting rn.

Slf oftn advoc8 fr somatc methds bcse thy fcus on th/ nervs systm & fght/flght/frze rsponse

Thre = info abt thm on th/ therpy typs xplaind mgathred