Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Well, if politics is a part of life, shouldn't there be healthy discussions between people with opposing view points instead of blocking each other?
Ps. I am not American and I don't have anything to say about American politics. But this is why I hate American political discourse.

I'm not American either so I'm not sure what your point. Politics exist outside of America or is every country in anarchy or under military rule? There's a left and right to politics irrespective of the whatever country it is. I won't don't want to speak to anyone on the right regardless of what political party it is.

Simply talking about a political leader shouldn't be met with people acting like you committed murder, especially when they're no longer in power and there's nothing at stake.

Anyway that's the last I'll say.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Wrong. When you post stuff about Trump in a thread about something else, you'll get a bunch of people talking about Trump, effectively derailing the thread. I don't like Trump either, but you don't have to bring him up everywhere.
exactly.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Covid has taken loved ones away from me and seeing how things are there right now is very scary.

Stay safe out there.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sslsh