• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think COVID was planned?

• Yes, I believe this was planned by humans

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • I don’t know what to believe

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No, this was a natural occurrence

Votes: 39 52.7%

• Total voters
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
COVID as being planned makes no sense. So few have anything to gain from doing this. If it was planned by the chinese they would have leapfrogged the west on vaccine development and tried to take all the prestige from it, yet they seem to be either behind or about the same pace on vaccine rollout and they are not getting a big share of the global market vs Pfizer and the other western biotechs. The US wouldn't have done it either because look how bad it has been for us, what an unmitigated disaster. However I do believe various aspects of it were manipulated for practical purposes by different powers that be. I'm almost 100% positive it totally altered the outcome of the US election. I am not a trump fan but i'm pretty confident it was the only factor that derailed his re election, and i think we'd be going into trump term 2 without it

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Look up Agenda 21 and the huge plan that 178 nations agreed to back in 1992 to see what they would gain from the pandemic

Reactions: Disappointered
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Look up Agenda 21 and the huge plan that 178 nations agreed to back in 1992 to see what they would gain from the pandemic
The problem with this kind of thinking is that Agenda 21 is more or less voluntary agreements between local communities. Its not a master planning policy document. All governments at the federal level more or less went AGAINST agenda 21 every year since the time the booklet was published. Despite COVID going on the governments all bailed out aviation which is like the number 1 "no no" industry under agenda 21. They're all talking and more or less doing BAU during the pandemic.