Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Seeing the recent news and everything being the way it is, I feel that our country will totally be screwed for such a long time to come. The cases keep on rising and especially since Disney World is set to open today in Florida, they care about the money more than the people. Schools reopening, teachers retiring early, and the need for substitutes, increased homelessness/evictions and so on. So many others are not wearing masks as well and I admit, I didn't in the beginning but now I'm taking this shit serious.

Why is our country such a shit show? This could've been easily prevented and handled way better like the other countries but nopeee they listen to the politicians instead of the scientists.

I don't even know what to do now since my future is so uncertain. I'm thinking about ending my life eventually because of this.

I have a bit of dark sense of humor but take it away Mario Party with daily new cases!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Your presidents an arsehole who would let every person in the country die if it meant getting re-elected and he's not alone since there's actually people supporting this. Only in america could a virus become a partisan issue. It's either all a hoax or will just kill liberals because they're protected by the blood of Jesus.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, DyslexicForeigner and Joey
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The cases seem to be rising because they're testing alot more. I think the spread rate has stayed more or less the same. It's projected that over 80% of the world will get it at some point.

I think most countries in the world have poorly handled this pandemic. This is a good test run for a more lethal pandemic in the future though.

Reactions: mediocre and Joey
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Cases are rising but mortality is decreasing. It's mostly young, healthy people testing positive. It's a good thing. The sooner everyone gets it and we can get it over and done with, the better.