• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022

I survived work somehow so i guess thats something. Only 2 more days until the weekend 💀.

How are you sweet @jodes2
Hey @ClownMe :) yeah I'm good other than getting short on money!! Not sure what to do about that, need to spend less I guess. Well done surviving work! One day at a time. I hope you get to make the most out of your weekend, you certainly deserve it, a well earned rest

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021

76,094 (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Not great, but I've been enjoying the forum now that I'm here!... It's nice to be somewhere where I can actually talk about this stuff without people just... Well, you know, ehehe...

Welcome to ss. Didnt even realise you were such a new member.

Hey @ClownMe :) yeah I'm good other than getting short on money!! Not sure what to do about that, need to spend less I guess. Well done surviving work! One day at a time. I hope you get to make the most out of your weekend, you certainly deserve it, a well earned rest

Thank you. I would like to start writing a story ive had in mind but id much rather wait until i get a new laptop. Dont like writing on phone.