• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021

Man that sounds nasty. I'm so sorry. It sounds like you've done really well lasting as long as you have, well done for getting this far. Sounds like you're gonna try and stick it out a while longer?

Im pretty much just planning to keep showing up until they fire me.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021

Jeez you really think they will? if you really do then fuck it, you didn't want the job anyway! See if you can find somewhere more inline with your ethics and preferences

Im not too sure. But judging by the fact they always want me to upsell and "objection handle" and I rarely do any of that, if they are the firing type then I doubt ill last too much longer. Honestly, even if I dont get fired im probably going to be looking for a better job because I just get no joy out of doing this even putting the ethics issue aside.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022

Im not too sure. But judging by the fact they always want me to upsell and "objection handle" and I rarely do any of that, if they are the firing type then I doubt ill last too much longer. Honestly, even if I dont get fired im probably going to be looking for a better job because I just get no joy out of doing this even putting the ethics issue aside.
I couldn't cope with that at all. Well done for getting this far