hazlocxs

hazlocxs

Oct 26, 2020
I'm just waiting to finish paying my bills to finally leave this cruel world. Unfortunately in my country debts are not forgiven by death. Only one last installment is missing. I am very much looking forward to this moment.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kat!, Merlay, x~Sophia~x and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Debts suck! You are a very responsible and honest person because you don't want your family to deal with your debts once you're gone. Good for you!
As for your CTB plans, I can just wish you the best and hope you find peace soon! :)

• Love
Reactions: hazlocxs, TheGoodGuy, Merlay and 7 others
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I'm just waiting to finish paying my bills to finally leave this cruel world. Unfortunately in my country debts are not forgiven by death. Only one last installment is missing. I am very much looking forward to this moment.
What is your method and date?

Reactions: sadworld
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I'm really sorry for your pain OP.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and hazlocxs
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
How evil does someone have to be to make someone pay the debts of a loved one after they have died? Debt collectors are absolute predators and I am glad that you and your family will soon be free of them. I have debt too so I understand the pain that it causes.

I'm sorry that this cruel world of ours has pushed you to do this, but I hope you find the peace you are after.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, hazlocxs and 1 other person
hazlocxs

hazlocxs

Oct 26, 2020
What is your method and date?
Cut my wrists while I bask in a large basin filled with warm water. I am passionate about water. I would love to die at sea, but I can't wait that long before I'm in a city with a beach. I don't have free access to the pools. I only have one big basin full of water. The date is November 25th.

Reactions: sadworld