?

• Total voters
incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
well, i'm doing good as is now, and i think i did well, and i think im going to do well after this last year of hs, but id tell 15 year old me to just get as many jobs as she can without making herself burned out and to save as much money as possible. also go to gym more and try socializing more and making connections. connections with someone from the mafia is nice, but you also need friends 15 year old corp :(

SmokeEater

SmokeEater

Mar 17, 2023
Absolutely. I would warn him who to stay away from

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—Ÿ๐——
Mar 15, 2023
I say no because I'm not currently in the mindset where CTB is possible or even considered

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Probably , hard to say , its hard to escape our dna , we are who we are , not a lot of chance to escape our destiny. I would have tried to get some barbiturates prescribe to me when i was growing up in the 80's , it was easier to get i think and i would have end it there. But now i will have to rely on SN, carbon monoxide or jumping.

imlookingforward

imlookingforward

why so blue?
Mar 8, 2023
i dont think so, i wanted to kill myself then and i want to now. there are some practical decisions i. couldve changed but it doesnt make a difference in the end

Reactions: Skathon