yuki loves music

yuki loves music

Mar 31, 2023
would about 56 clonidine, 28 escitalopram (lexapro) and over 100 cuts to the dermis probably kill me? i've already cut my thighs in the bath which i know probably won't kill me but it was around 100 cuts in total and all of them were to the dermis. they're also all still so fragile that when i go to sleep i expect they probably will open back up, earlier i was leaning forward and i had my elbow on my leg for like 5 minutes and one of them opened up and started bleeding again. that plus i want to take all my meds which is 56 clonidine, and 28 escitalopram. would this kill me?

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This probably doesn't work. If you are really interested in ODs and you are serious about it you can look into the PPeH or these ones here:

finishLana

finishLana

Dec 12, 2021
That meds especially AD won't kill you. You might get damage, horrible withdrawal and prolonged recovery but it certainly wont be lethal. Cutting is also least effective way to ctb, you would only damage yourself.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i feel like the only combination of this sort to complement/work better would be intense blood thinners and very very deep cuts to major arteries

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
How many mgs of these meds? Gotta be specific.

I wouldn't bother with the cutting as it won't kill you, unless you're cutting as a coping mechanism.

I almost died from 27g of clonidine mixed with a handful of other random meds. I was found and rescued though.