Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I was shopping for groceries today and it suddenly hit me how ridiculous the whole experience was.
Here I am wanting to die so very badly and at the same time shopping for food which will by association prolong my life.
I made me wonder what every day tasks everyone performs that feels really pointless and anti-productive to CTB'ing.

3ohjV0MRFCJORyUQec

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Forever Sleep, Passersby and 4 others
Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
Breathing Is pretty anti productI've to ctb'ing

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am, Somethingiswaddling, Sleeper System and 1 other person
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I feel this about showering. Doesn't help that I hate being wet

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Somethingiswaddling and Sleeper System
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I was shopping for groceries today and it suddenly hit me how ridiculous the whole experience was.
Here I am wanting to die so very badly and at the same time shopping for food which will by association prolong my life.
I made me wonder what every day tasks everyone performs that feels really pointless and anti-productive to CTB'ing.

View attachment 124981
I feel this type of feeling all the time. Buy groceries, bring it back home, organize it, cook it, clear the trash after, then shit it back out. Just to be hungry again in a few hours, and do it all over again..... and again.....

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Passersby, Somethingiswaddling and 3 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Everything I do feels like this. Waking up in the morning. Brushing my teeth. Driving to work. Eating. Cleaning. Etc. It's sad living like this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy, Caramelized, Somethingiswaddling and 2 others
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I feel you. Lol. I take specific supplements religiously... Ha.

I guess my reasoning is that I'd like my mind and body to feel as comfortable as possible while I'm still hanging around, ya know? I don't know if the shit helps, but maybe it does? All I know is I certainly don't want to make myself suffer *more*. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and LifeCouldBeADream
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
There's actually some wierd ass people that think that what you just described is a good life...and these people give birth so that they can be responsible for introducing other humans to this "good" life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023

View attachment 124981
Cleaning the dishes. It's the most annoying one for me cause it just piles up so fast it's so frustrating

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
There's actual some wierd ass people that think that what you just described is a good life...and theee people give birth so that they can be responsible for introducing other humans to this "good" life.
I think what they described sounds like an amazing life, I love eating.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Cleaning the dishes. It's the most annoying one for me cause it just piles up so fast it's so frustrating
Paper plates and cups bro. I don't wash dishes. That would probably depress me even more.

• Yay!
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and MatrixPrisoner
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Paper plates and cups bro. I don't wash dishes. That would probably depress me even more.

Wait that's actually quite clever! But isn't it a lot of money in the trash? I don't pay for my water so idk I feel like I'd save more money by doing the dishes

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Wait that's actually quite clever! But isn't it a lot of money in the trash? I don't pay for my water so idk I feel like I'd save more money by doing the dishes
I buy a pack of 50 that can last me a whole month for less than the cost of a pack of cigarettes. My time and sanity mean more to me than a few bucks. Everything having to do with human is wasteful. We spend tons of money on food and just shit it out. You can't win. And the world is set up to anticapate our wastefulness IE garbage collection etc. I dont care.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

View attachment 124981
Before wanting to commit suicide I went about my pointless activities of daily living. After deciding to commit suicide I go about my pointless activities of daily living.

Reactions: TapeMachine and MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find anything like eating to be such a chore personally, basically all that existing is, is just a process of trying to fufill needs so that one doesn't suffer even more. I see it as such a curse to exist as a conscious being trapped in this flesh prison that we are slaves to that's destined for nothing but to decay. Existing undeniably is so pointless, it's just a futile process of waiting to die where inevitably all we know will eventually be forgotten about as by that point we simply won't exist.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
True. It becomes hard to do lots of things when CTB is your main goal. I do actually still enjoy eating, so food shopping doesn't feel so pointless to me. I was supposed to be tidying the place today though and- that hasn't happened. Even worse- I need to start job hunting soon. My CTB relies on my Dad going first. So yeah- it's ridiculous. I'm just reluctantly going through the motions until I reach a time I don't have to.