• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I bought SN from the polish site starting with A, manufactured by a lab that starts with B. At the time it was regarded as some of the purest SN on the market and I was told other members here used this very same bottle to ctb.

The SN came in a sealed bottle and the bottle itself was sealed into a tight plastic bag. I always kept the bottle hidden in a box inside a much bigger box under my bed.

Could it have expired? I need it to last a couple years more. I am getting closer everyday and living is unbearable most days now, but I'm hanging on because I have to complete a few things before I can go, but it will take me 1 to 2 more years to complete my work.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No, SN is very durable and if it has been stored as you say then it's more likely retained its chemical assay, as long as it wasn't exposed to Moisture or heat.

However, if you won't use your SN now and still want to keep it for 1 to 2 more years then you might just need a new batch.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
NaNO2 (SN) is a very stable chemical compound. It does not disintegrate below 330 degrees celsius as wikipedia says. So your stuff will chemically be identical to the one delivered 3 yrs ago. As long as u havent´t stored it in a very hot place.

H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I'm from a country with a very mild weather. So it should be good to go even in a couple more years. I will keep it sealed until I'm ready. It won't be long now, my life is unbearable due to the depression I can't get out of. I just need to complete a few jobs, then I'll be ready to go.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
NaNO2 (SN) is a very stable chemical compound. It does not disintegrate below 330 degrees celsius as wikipedia says. So your stuff will chemically be identical to the one delivered 3 yrs ago. As long as u havent´t stored it in a very hot place.
This. I think people need to just relax and realize that unless exposed to moisture or heat at that degrees which is actually detailed as the temp SN decomposes at in specsheets from companies that sell it, it'll most likely still be quite the same. It'll be cakey yes but that's not a reason to dump it either.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Moisture or humidity may convert SN into sodium nitrate. I'm not sure how much humidity from the air would affect a bottle that's never been opened. I have the same question about my 3 year old SN.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If it was an airtight bottle and preserved perfectly, it is perfectly fine for usage.
But, the amount of humidity and moisture is impossible to know so you have to test the SN before usage just in case.