• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustALostWanderer

Apr 23, 2023
I have been a long time lurker but I have made an account because I can't keep going any longer.

My story isn't that unique. I'm just someone who was born into a bad place in life and no matter how hard I try to build up my life it all comes crashing back down eventually.

I expect to be homeless (again) come July and I wanted to know if it was possible to get everything I needed to CTB before that happens.

I have decided that SN is the best method for me. I have reviewed the PPH and will begin working on getting the other medication which will hopefully be easy.

What I am most concerned about is reliably sourcing SN. I am based in the United States and I gather it's easier to access here but I'm not sure if this is still true.

I'm prepared to spend more to make sure I do this correctly and also have the ability to pay with BTC if necessary.

Has anyone recently built an exit bag? Could you please help me figure out if my timeline is realistic?