• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Throwing this idea out there to get feedback.

Because the PPeH is constantly updated, and there's information in the Exit forums that is not readily available to the public, unlike SaSu, I wanted to try gaining access to it by using an acquaintance's account, but I'm unsure about the legality of borrowing an account. If, for instance, someone I know IRL lends me their Exit account and I use the information on their website to CTB, and during the police investigation, they find out I used Exit and see that the account belongs to another person, could it be considered aiding suicide - therefore illegal? Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but I don't want to run the risk of "suicide assistance."

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i dobt there is a precedent but i think you will be found out lol

Reactions: wCvML2
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
The PPeH is researched and written by Philip Nitschke and his organization. If they haven't been charged with assisting suicides after all this time, you and your friend are highly unlikely to face legal problems because of that. You might get your friend's account cancelled, though.

• Informative
Reactions: wCvML2