Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uk2023

Dec 11, 2022
How is everyone nicking?!

In short I need courage to shoplift as a way of life.

I don't have to buy anything accept food & clothes as I let everything else go a long time ago.

It's really annoying me today though.

I'm looking for hacks or resources as colder weather from now til March means I have to help myself to survive.

I've just helped myself to new & packaged soap & loo roll… along with salt, pepper & sugar all from McD's

Lol

I have never had to do this before but in the bathroom I thought sod it

Financially & risk wise I think I pay for some and not the rest in the same visit.

Food - I can see self scanning and bag yourself so I'm guessing don't scan everything & hope for best.

I stopped at 3 (Lidl, Sainsbury's and Morrisons) today.

Lidl doesn't look doable to me (shop layout, eager security and complicated exit)

Asda and Sainsbury's look okay

Clothes I realised not everything has a tag but to bag it is too odd for me… so it's unmanned changing room to try on but wear underneath and maybe buy the cheapest.

Any advice or hacks appreciated

Will attempt tomorrow and of course a busy Saturday … will update on my first tries, lol

• Hmph!
Reactions: TimetoGo!
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
There should be places that give food for free, like a food bank. There's a place near where I live I just don't use it. If you explain your situation you should be okay. I think that's a better lifehack. It's probably the same for clothes.

I do think it's funny that you took stuff from McDs though, they force their employees to be stingy with sauces etc. Although I don't blame them, it's a money sink for them. I don't think McD's low end employees earn a decent wage, my friend used to work there, so I would go easy on them anyway.

Last edited:
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
You should look into food banks or other welfare organizations nearby for assistance. They might be able to guide you to lower risk solutions than shoplifting. Sorry it's so rough right now.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Cld b wrth contctng charties lke thse abve fr clthes

Also locl churchs oftn hve assistnce fr ppl

& if u contct citzns advce bureau thy cn hlp u mke sre tht u r recevng all finacnl assistnce tht u r eligble fr & cn hlp u gt sme vouchrs fr food bnk

Reactions: viljalauss
Status
Not open for further replies.