• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
My 2 years of planning for my attempt failed I am very sensitive to meds and had gathered a good amount of pills which I took with alcohol. Ended up unconscious for 2 days and had cpr I'm so angry. Lost and don't know what to do now. Feel like my comfort has gone. I was so sure this would work that had no back up plan. Please help I didn't think I could feel any worse. I hate it here every min of the damn day and night.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, LifeHasNoOptIn and Dead Meat
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Please remember, overdosing is the worst method of suicide. It is extremely unreliable. Go for N, SN, jumping, nitrogen, hanging or something like that, these are much more reliable. Don't give up and try to regain the courage.

• Love
Reactions: Topacio and Dead Meat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Agh, that sounds rough! What pills were they? Think the only meds I'd go with for this are opioids/opiates. Asleep for two days then cpr must have left you feeling horrible. I guess if you can, treat yourself and try to take yourself out of it all for a mental break from it. Not alway possible I know, but if you can then do. Gaining a bit of distance from it always helps to some extent. Not really sure what to suggest long term. : (

H

hush hush

Student
May 13, 2022
My 2 years of planning for my attempt failed I am very sensitive to meds and had gathered a good amount of pills which I took with alcohol. Ended up unconscious for 2 days and had cpr I'm so angry. Lost and don't know what to do now. Feel like my comfort has gone. I was so sure this would work that had no back up plan. Please help I didn't think I could feel any worse. I hate it here every min of the damn day and night.
What pills did you take? Posting your method can save others from a failed suicide attempt.

evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
I am doing overdose unlike this person prob using over the counter i have M30s aka fake percs laced with fent.

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
I had benzos amitriptyline xanax tramadol pregabalin diazepam and fent patch took them all out the packets so it's quicker swallowed asap think they kicked in within 5 mins I can't remember anything so might have not got them all down. Was so near woke up in hosp angry and disoriented for days. I'm back to where I was now without my pills. I feel devastated no help or support just stupid people saying it wasn't my time and all the usual shit bla bla I need to go so badly they don't understand šŸ˜Ŗ
I am doing overdose unlike this person prob using over the counter i have M30s aka fake percs laced with fent.
Help me please

• Love
Reactions: Hope:-)
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
OD is at the very bottom of suicide success statistics? That's why I doubt N, at least try the SN recipe... not random pills that might not kill? I chose partial hanging. Hopefully less likely to paralyze me than full suspention. Easy access. Enjoy the research? There are many buses to catch...

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Failed attempts must be awful. I'm so sorry you went through that.x

Reactions: Sarz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be angry. It's so horrifying how methods can fail and I know that it's so awful being trapped in an existence that you hate. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I'm sorry that you are in this situation.

Reactions: Sarz
Sick&TiredURGH

Sick&TiredURGH

Aug 8, 2022
I had benzos amitriptyline xanax tramadol pregabalin diazepam and fent patch took them all out the packets so it's quicker swallowed asap think they kicked in within 5 mins I can't remember anything so might have not got them all down. Was so near woke up in hosp angry and disoriented for days. I'm back to where I was now without my pills. I feel devastated no help or support just stupid people saying it wasn't my time and all the usual shit bla bla I need to go so badly they don't understand šŸ˜Ŗ

Help me please
Fuck that's harsh. I'm so sorry it didn't work. In the interests of clarity (and because it's along the lines of what I failed at and what I am planning next) how many of each did you take?

My failed attempt was 28 25mgs Amitriptyline, 20 or 30 Melatonin, 50mls of Methadone, twenty or so cinnarzine and twenty or so phenarghan. And nearly two bottles of wine.

My partner didn't even need to get me to the hospital I came around after 18 hours or so.

My next attempt is going to be kwells and other anti-emetic wait an hour, then minimum of 47 amitriptyline at 25mgs, a good couple of handfuls of yew, 7 Zopiclone 3.75mgs and some melatonin, as why the fuck not.

Please would you post the amounts that didn't work for you, I need my next attempt to work?