Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Honestly I feel lost more than I ever have in life. I was working a shit dead end job, I quit not too long ago, and now I really don't have anything going for myself anymore. I'm basically a shut in, socializing really isn't an option because my autism makes it next to impossible, every time I try to get better things just find a way to keep getting worse for myself. I have no real motivations to actually improve either because it just feels like I get kicked back down and I hope that don't wake up whenever I sleep.

In the end my thoughts just gravitate back towards catching the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, carnivalforone and haibane
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Have you tried getting an Addie scrip? Helps dramaticaly with my AudHD. I stiil want to CTB 24/7, but a little less after I pop 10mg each day.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Not really, I don't have health insurance atm even if I wanted to and even then knowing my luck they'd probably deny me for no real reason.

Reactions: BrainShower
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Not really, I don't have health insurance atm even if I wanted to and even then knowing my luck they'd probably deny me for no real reason.
If you dont have a job then you most likely qualify for medicaid.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd just wish to never wake again, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.