• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I don't know why, but I always do. I cannot accept it. Not because I don't think I deserve it but because I strongly believe that I do not even need it. And I guess I end up hurting a lot of human beings because of this.

I also cannot give "love" towards anyone. Except for my cats of course and for my writing. But to human beings... no. It's just a plain impossible thing for me to create and accept.

It's easy to say it and to tell everyone or anyone that you love them, etc. And I do not understand its concept. What is love? Idk what it is. It's just a hollow word in front of me.

Anyone else?

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Shit, I wish that was my problem.

Anyone who I have truly developed feelings for, simply walks the fuck out. I guess that's what I like, unavailable and out of reach.

I like what I can't have =]

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I don't know why, but I always do. I cannot accept it. Not because I don't think I deserve it but because I strongly believe that I do not even need it. And I guess I end up hurting a lot of human beings because of this.

I also cannot give "love" towards anyone. Except for my cats of course and for my writing. But to human beings... no. It's just a plain impossible thing for me to create and accept.

It's easy to say it and to tell everyone or anyone that you love them, etc. And I do not understand its concept. What is love? Idk what it is. It's just a hollow word in front of me.

Anyone else?

I love you for making this post. Why? I'm ctb this week and it resonates with me. I'm all about spreading love the last two weeks in pursuit of reassuring others and better understanding the various types in my life.

Because you're an internet stranger and there's nothing to lose. maybe practice showing some love online. :)

T

Tiburcio

I suffer the opposite condition: I can feel love for some humans if I consider them worthy enough but I'm completely unabled to feel something toward animals.

P.S. Not feeling love is a huge advantage, not depending of nobody for feeling loved will give you a lot of strenght.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I love you for making this post. Why? I'm ctb this week and it resonates with me. I'm all about spreading love the last two weeks in pursuit of reassuring others and better understanding the various types in my life.

Because you're an internet stranger and there's nothing to lose. maybe practice showing some love online. :)

thanks for that. but I really do not know what or how love feels like towards human beings.

Reactions: thickwing
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
To put it simply: betray. Constant betray against you, complainments and if you are jealous, lots of envy.

very different from the meanings contained in dictionaries and romantic novels.

Reactions: Tiburcio
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
very different from the meanings contained in dictionaries and romantic novels.

I'll break it down. If a friend thought about me and got me lunch on the way to visit me, there's some adoration there, definitely. I'm certainly not showing hate ha!

Reactions: Gray Wounds
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Society romanticized everything. Don't be fooled, pure love is sooooo rare that trying to find it is directly unworthy.
Oh love distilled into it's purest form is everywhere. You ever done a toy donation run and get to hand out toys to the needy? Nothing but Love as currency.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'll break it down. If a friend thought about me and got me lunch on the way to visit me, there's some adoration there, definitely. I'm certainly not showing hate ha!

you used the term "adoration". is adoration that close to love?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
you used the term "adoration". is adoration that close to love?

Yes. It's respect, appreciation, and love in a way. My particular mindset: friendship is based on love.

Many don't have friends they dislike spending time with..usually.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
love in a human relationship. love towards kin or anything like that. I guess the topic I presented is quite wide in its nature.
Glad you specified it down, though. If it's alright, can I ask what started you thinking about your inability to love?

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Yes. It's respect, appreciation, and love in a way. My particular mindset: friendship is based on love.

Many don't have friends they dislike spending time with..usually.

I see.

I do not actually believe in friendship. And I do not also use it to the extent where its meaning is intended to be satiated. Humans call me their "friend" but I do not do the same to them. For me, friendship is nothing but a word, a term, an empty term. I do not comply with the idea of it and also rejects it.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Glad you specified it down, though. If it's alright, can I ask what started you thinking about your inability to love?

When humans started to tell me about it, only then did I had the idea of me being incapable to feel, accept, understand, and give love to them. I was often branded a misanthrope. And I really have no idea of why I should accept or give or understand human love.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I see.

I do not actually believe in friendship. And I do not also use it to the extent where its meaning is intended to be satiated. Humans call me their "friend" but I do not do the same to them. For me, friendship is nothing but a word, a term, an empty term. I do not comply with the idea of it and also rejects it.

I can really relate to this. I use the word because it's societally accepted. It's a polite thing.
When humans started to tell me about it, only then did I had the idea of me being incapable to feel, accept, understand, and give love to them. I was often branded a misanthrope. And I really have no idea of why I should accept or give or understand human love.

Oh yes. I'm a misanthrope also. I can't answer to why you should honesty. I go through phases where I am not always a staunch misanthropic asshole (the rare times life is going 100%) then default back.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I think because I was not loved as a child by either of my parents I had no real understanding of what love looks like. I think it's different from taking care of a person just because of obligation when they would rather be rid of you lol! I'm absolutely positive I have an attachment disorder and often would only attach to people who also couldn't love or were not that into me. I was probably repeating the unresolved dilemmas of my childhood, trying to get people to love me who do not or can't. Even if they did care for me I eventually lost interest for various reasons. It disturbed me that I could really like someone but then suddenly lose interest. I didn't understand that it's normal for the honeymoon phase to wear off and then u see the other person for what they really are lol! After a number of these type of relationships which moved way too fast. I realized that I may not be capable of a relationship and gave up. Plus as I got older I'm not attractive to men I find attractive. This is how u end up ruining your ability to find a long term commitment. Especially if u are having sex with someone b4 a commitment. It clouds your judgement and makes u brush over their flaws until u wake up and realize you are in a toxic relationship or just not with someone good for u.

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I can really relate to this. I use the word because it's societally accepted. It's a polite thing.

Oh yes. I'm a misanthrope also. I can't answer to why you should honesty. I go through phases where I am not always a staunch misanthropic asshole (the rare times life is going 100%) then default back.

I see. Thank you for your thoughts, ultraviolet sin.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Yea I think because I was not loved as a child by either of my parents I had no real understanding of what love looks like. I think it's different from taking care of a person just because of obligation when they would rather be rid of you lol! I'm absolutely positive I have an attachment disorder and often would only attach to people who also couldn't love or were not that into me. I was probably repeating the unresolved dilemmas of my childhood, trying to get people to love me who do not or can't. Even if they did care for me I eventually lost interest for various reasons. It disturbed me that I could really like someone but then suddenly lose interest. I didn't understand that it's normal for the honeymoon phase to wear off and then u see the other person for what they really are lol! After a number of these type of relationships which moved way too fast. I realized that I may not be capable of a relationship and gave up. Plus as I got older I'm not attractive to men I find attractive. This is how u end up ruining your ability to find a long term commitment. Especially if u are having sex with someone b4 a commitment. It clouds your judgement and makes u brush over their flaws until u wake up and realize you are in a toxic relationship or just not with someone good for u.

You have an interesting perspective regarding the topic. I can almost relate to it. Aside from the commitment matter and the relationship ones.