GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Also wanted to title it "GROUP THERAPY SESSIONS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT" but that was too long and most people might not get the reference because shark spray was a little before some peoples time, no offense.

Is there a place on this forum where "Conspiracy Theories" would be able to have a place without upsetting anyone else? Is there a place now? Is that type of stuff allowed here or is it looked down upon? What thread or forum would that go under if it was allowed? How many would be offended by such a place here in a dark corner of SS somewhere?

I mean, we are all here contemplating and examining and studying ctb of all things. It would be a nice vent for us to able to talk about "Why". However if the site was upset by this or something then I dont think anybody would understand why the reasons to not have a thread like that is a bad thing. Many sites get in trouble for things like that but we are kinda already out there in taboo land at this point anyway are we not? Admin? Users?

Reactions: botanormal
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Unsure if things like that are accepted to be talked about here. I'd imagine so, but I could be wrong.

It may fare better in offtopic though.

Last edited:
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and botanormal
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
inb4 this moves to offtopic

Reactions: GarageKarate07 and botanormal
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's a thread like this in offtopic. Or you can create a new one in offtopic.

Reactions: Meditation guide, GarageKarate07 and botanormal