• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Kurt Cobain was murdered.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Well I think that there are some more or less serious issues that tend not to be adressed by society because some people created huge conspiracy theories around them and everyone sees it as a joke.

Take for example fluoride in waters. It should be a topic to be discussed and we need more reasearch on what it does to human health but now it's just gay frogs and Alex Jones memes.

"Secret" societies with huge influence on nations... that's a thing. Here in Italy we had this thing called the P2 (its members were arrested) wich had plans to push its own political agenda on the governement. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's history.
After all if a group of people has economic, mediatic and political power there's not much it can't do.

Some other theories of course are total BS, like Flat Earth, Hitler having escaped in Argentina, and pretty much all religions.
Yes. Much Masonic imagery on US currency, government monuments and buildings. Founding leaders were masons.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Absolutely true. Man has never once stepped foot on the moon. We didn't have the technology back then, and to get thru the radiation belt around earth wasn't possible at the time. The astronauts would have died. Also we were too concerned with beating Russia there. So to try to take the space race they just filmed it in a bunker in the southwest and fucked the whole thing up.

NASA LIES
I didn't believe this conspiracy at first but there is so much evidence out there pointing to its being faked.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
:pfff:The Cold War was staged by both the Soviet Union and the United States in order to boost global sales of backyard fallout shelters.

Last edited:
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
No. We listened to music backwards as a family and my step-dad told us that he could hear Satanic messages in modern music, and that people who listened to it were brainwashed. We smoked pot this one time and went through all of Lady Gaga's first album backwards in one night.

Quality family time. Am I right?

Haha when I was little I listened to Lady GaGa's music backwards and thought she was actually a Satan worshipper. One of the lyrics I still remember "The stars above, above, he follows you in the art of lucifer" or something. Didn't know there were actual believers in this stuff.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Threads
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
There's alterior motives behind everything. Once you see that things start to make more sense

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This is a pretty interesting documentary I watched today, it talks about food and health and all kinds of stuff I wasn't aware of. Idk if it's legit really but if it is, it implies that there are some pretty massive food-related conspiracies going on. Not that that is all that surprising.

Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
09/11 and Bin Laden alive

Last edited:
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Marilyn Monroe was murdered because she knew too much.

Bob Ross was a serial killer, and every painting was a hint as to where he hid a body.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I half-believe than meghan markle was not really pregnant. :P Because royal gossip is my one secret vice.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Conspiracies are very real, but a lot of them are bunk. I do know that very powerful people manipulate media and government to push their agenda's as well as covering each others asses from facing justice for their crimes. Other than that, It's just a bunch of sensationalism for bored people.
Bob Ross was a serial killer, and every painting was a hint as to where he hid a body.

I've never heard of that one before lol

Last edited: