• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
9/11...Flat Earth...Fake moon landing...Reptilians...anyone here into any conspiracy theories? If so... which and why?

All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
Life...

We aren't here for our own amusement. We are here to be robots and wage slaves to the government.
I def can't disagree with you there....this "world" has always felt very Truman Show like to me as well....doesn't make much sense.

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
love em! ufos, nazis, government coverups. i dont think i believe in them but people sure put a lot of effort into em. i also love paranormal shit.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'm into all of them. Been listening to people like Steve Quayle, George Noory, Alex Jones, John Lear, and many others for well over 10 years now. I've watched countless video's on YT, listened to countless radio interviews, and gone through countless websites on all of this stuff. And why... Because I know that we are constantly being lied to and deceived at the highest levels. It all started for me when I realized 9/11 was a hoax.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The Opioid epidemic was no accident, it was deliberately engineered by the government to reduce "surplus population".

Lots of the opioids on the street come from "unsolved thefts" from VA government hospitals. (verifiable fact).
Also it's no coincidence that the VA kills so many vets through incompetence, or that the veteran suicide rate is so high. The "health care" vets receive is not merely incompetent, but malicious, and deliberately intended to make vets ctb.
Sources: Newsweek, Time, USAtoday, and every single piece of investigative journalism that exists about VA.

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
I would add to this a popular saying in my country about three truths:
1 True
2 Holy truth
3 Shit the truth
and completed them again
4 Who needs the truth?
5 It is true that nothing is true (quote from I. B. Singer)

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
The Opioid epidemic was no accident, it was deliberately engineered by the government to reduce "surplus population".

Lots of the opioids on the street come from "unsolved thefts" from VA government hospitals. (verifiable fact).
Also it's no coincidence that the VA kills so many vets through incompetence, or that the veteran suicide rate is so high. The "health care" vets receive is not merely incompetent, but malicious, and deliberately intended to make vets ctb.
Sources: Newsweek, Time, USAtoday, and every single piece of investigative journalism that exists about VA.

Hokay. But tell me why they are now importing strangers to make up for the lost surplus population ?

I'm into all of them. Been listening to people like Steve Quayle, George Noory, Alex Jones, John Lear, and many others for well over 10 years now. I've watched countless video's on YT, listened to countless radio interviews, and gone through countless websites on all of this stuff. And why... Because I know that we are constantly being lied to and deceived at the highest levels. It all started for me when I realized 9/11 was a hoax.

True.
But what sort of hoax was 911 exactly ?
I think several hoaxes were only invented to convince people that the theory that 911 was an inside job, was a conspiracy theory.
So it's not "a hoax but rather "which one" ;)

Last edited: