HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
I'm considering SN since it seems to be the most recommended method to CTB on here, but I'm scared to actually buy it, not only will it be a waste of money without the correct medication but I'm scared once I actually get everything ready and do take it I will immediately regret it and have to suffer with going to the hospital and being scolded by my parents.

A lot of my CTB attempts are completely impulsive because of my borderline and I don't get chronic depression too much so my attempts are not pre planned, so it's also another worry that if I do buy SN, I'll take it during one of my episodes without thinking waste it that way. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
You could always get the SN and not the other components. That way you're less likely to impulsively do it? I personally wouldn't take it without benzos and antiemetic, I don't know if that is the same for you.

That is what I did for myself, it was frustrating af when I recently wanted to attempt, it takes forever to find sources for this shit and then the shipping. It is a good way to pause and make sure you really want to go though.

• Love
Reactions: HeartThatFeeds