• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I'm considering CTB today or tomorrow. Initially, I thought of jumping from 100m+ cliff. Even though that method provides 100% certainty, it is brutal on the body. I got to know this thanks to one forum member, which mentioned the WPD website. I decided just to block blood flow to the brain either by partial hanging or tourniquet, which is a calmer way of ending things, and will put less burden on ER workers.

I do this because of recently acquired tinnitus, as a result of 2 stupid acoustic traumas due to loud live music in closed venues. After that, my greatest life enjoyment (which I understood only after losing it), music has been vanished... In addition to that, I lost the ability to focus, and I feel dizzy (likely due to cochlea hair cell damage) when walking or swimming. That limits my further work prospects and physical health. There is no hope, as hair cells do not regenerate once damaged, more than 1 month has passed. I know I won't be able to habituate to my T as I was very sensitive to quiet constant noise sounds, since I've always put my attention on sound, which is likely a result of my musical training. Otherwise, I was healthy and physically fit, earning middle-class salary, although from time to time I had little issues connecting with people, and had issues finding a girlfriend.

Since I lost most of my greatest pleasures in life, and don't want to degrade to a level of vegetable, I plan to CTB. I am 26.

I would like to thank members of this forum for providing useful resources how to achieve silence in my head.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: rosenrot, LoiteringClouds, 𖣂𖣂𖣂. and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you go through, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I hope it is a peaceful journey my friend
See you on the other side

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
i want to go asap too

Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
What is that website?

C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
In the UK? Where abouts ?
It is located in Central Europe. I do not want to advertise the place to avoid encouraging anybody going there. I was there 2 times actually, last time I was 100% sure I will do it, but I wasn't courageous enough to jump.

I've just tried tourniquet method as described in the last five acts book, but my SI kicked in before even the slightest possible compression, heartbeat increased, felt adrenaline and I just removed the thing. I started to think "What if I get better", "such a stupid reason to die". I also took an antidepressant pill 15mg Mirtazapine, and that had probably helped me to better appreciate life and relieve from thoughts of dying. I decided to postpone this by a couple of months, since I still have a chance to habituate to my tinnitus, which is 1 month only. But the funny thing is that I will probably regret it tomorrow, will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: imsotired35
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
I know this goes against the point of the site and I don't want to be that one annoying and patronising person, but one month is not a lot of time. Please make sure this is what you truly want and not an impulsive decision

C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I know this goes against the point of the site and I don't want to be that one annoying and patronising person, but one month is not a lot of time. Please make sure this is what you truly want and not an impulsive decision
Thanks for your support. I weighted all factors, but healing is not possible. I will have to CTB, but I have to overcome my fears when compressing. Jumping is easier in the regard that once you start, you can't stop it. Which isn't the case with compression --- it gives time to think.

Reactions: imsotired35 and wsx-rt
C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I think I am ready. I exhausted myself playing 4.5 hours of Battlefield 4. Now I'm finishing my preparations, and will try.
Guys, when I tried, the rope had broken. Going to jump probably.

Last edited:
C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
After 2 failed attempts of compression, (I haven't passed out, but probably was very close to it when the ligature cropped), but it was enough to be afraid as hell, I think it did minor brain damage, so nothing without consequences. I decided to recover.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, imsotired35, fleetingnight and 1 other person
bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
Ahhh this sounds so overwhelming and painful to go through, 🫂 attempting has it's own kind of trauma 🫂 I hope your tinnitus has not gotten worse from it. 🙏

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, but all of are here to support you however we can<3 🫂

C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
Guys, thanks for your comments, especially to @imsotired35, even though I didn't listen to you at the time.
I was depressed, and my actions were impulsive. Despite that, I am very fortunate that ligature torn at the right moment: I don't have major health issues after my attempt, except for my depression getting worse (I was practically bedridden after my attempt, I didn't have energy to do anything, even eat and sleep, I felt very weak and fatigued). I had anxiety about possible brain and heart damage, which resolved after seeing doctors. I also lost vision while reading this forum almost the entire day for the past two weeks. Nevertheless, after spending so much time here, and considering to do another bus-catching attempt, I feel how my recently-prescribed antidepressants began taking effect.
I prefer to take a driver's seat in my own life while I can, instead of taking a bus. I consider myself lucky to be alive. It took time to understand this. I will be inflating helium balloons to celebrate this. Despite that I lost my musical hearing, which was extremely important to me, there are still things remaining in life, which I can enjoy.

Take care!

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Guys, thanks for your comments, especially to @imsotired35, even though I didn't listen to you at the time.
I was depressed, and my actions were impulsive. Despite that, I am very fortunate that ligature torn at the right moment: I don't have major health issues after my attempt, except for my depression getting worse (I was practically bedridden after my attempt, I didn't have energy to do anything, even eat and sleep, I felt very weak and fatigued). I had anxiety about possible brain and heart damage, which resolved after seeing doctors. I also lost vision while reading this forum almost the entire day for the past two weeks. Nevertheless, after spending so much time here, and considering to do another bus-catching attempt, I feel how my recently-prescribed antidepressants began taking effect.
I prefer to take a driver's seat in my own life while I can, instead of taking a bus. I consider myself lucky to be alive. It took time to understand this. I will be inflating helium balloons to celebrate this. Despite that I lost my musical hearing, which was extremely important to me, there are still things remaining in life, which I can enjoy.

Take care!
I'm so glad you came out of it alright! I hope you recover quickly, physically and mentally<3