Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I thought this idea deserved it's own thread. If you ctb using SN please consider wearing a heart rate monitor so if you decide to let someone document it visually you can let others know your heart rate and when you actually die. When someone goes unconscious it's not possible to tell if they have actually died or are simply not conscious and this would help others, to know the length of time from unconsciousness to when breathing and heart stops.

This one uses a chest strap and shows the heart rate on an app on your phone. You might need two devices in the room with you, one to communicate to your partner on, and one to record the signals of your heart rate from the heart rate monitor. This one is less than $100.

Heart rate monitor2

Reactions: 262653, Stick and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Mhhh, this reminds me that Letztes heart rate was at 168 shortly before he went unconscious. I don't know what happened after that.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Metalhead and LonelyNick
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Mhhh, this reminds me that Letztes heart rate was at 168 shortly before he went unconscious. I don't know what happened after that.
He was tracking it? Wow that's high. It's very uncomfortable when it gets that high. It's like a panic feeling. Unless you are exercising hard I mean.

The heart rate skyrockets trying to keep you alive. So at some point it stops and that is what I'm wondering about, how long you last after you go unconscious.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
He was tracking it? Wow that's high. It's very uncomfortable when it gets that high. It's like a panic feeling. Unless you are exercising hard I mean.

The heart rate skyrockets trying to keep you alive. So at some point it stops and that is what I'm wondering about, how long you last after you go unconscious.
Yeah but I think it's hard to stay calm when you know you'll ctb any second. Yeah after being unconscious for some time the breath got slower and slower until he eventually stopped breathing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There was a streamer who, before he committed suicide (by jumping/drowning so he didn't stream his suicide), he used to have a heart rate monitor rigged to display on his stream for fun. I wonder if it's possible to use that for a video call or to make it so that just the numbers are showing live somewhere?...

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah but I think it's hard to stay calm when you know you'll ctb any second. Yeah after being unconscious for some time the breath got slower and slower until he eventually stopped breathing.
Was he making a sound like this before he died:

There was a streamer who, before he committed suicide (by jumping/drowning so he didn't stream his suicide), he used to have a heart rate monitor rigged to display on his stream for fun. I wonder if it's possible to use that for a video call or to make it so that just the numbers are showing live somewhere?...
He must have had one like the one I posted with the chest strap that relays it to a phone app. Of course he would need to stay near the phone so I'm not sure how he did it. Maybe some techie here will know.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and Dr Iron Arc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Were you able to clearly see his chest moving as he was breathing? It's fantastic if the breathing just halts without the death rattle.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Were you able to clearly see his chest moving as he was breathing?
Yep. There were some other people on the stream who also confirmed him stopping breathing.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meditation guide
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i will be wearing a watch when i ctb in case any of the doctors or my family are curious. i don't know if i will share it on here or not, i haven't worked out a way to link my account with someone else