• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dominatememommy

dominatememommy

Jul 6, 2023
Iv been thinking about CBT via either hanging or a high speed crash (180+ mph), wondering what different consequences would arise from either, and difficulties with achieving results

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So if you fail hanging, you could become a vegetable, or have a sore throat cough etc, crashing a car, well you could kill someone else, you might be crippled for the rest of your life. Also love your username, I hope your able to find peace

dominatememommy

dominatememommy

Jul 6, 2023
I always see these insane car crash tiktok's of dudes doing over 200+ when they wrapped into a tree or something. Obviously a closed casket funeral, but even if you survive the initial impact you most likely will die of ruptured organs and blood loss

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, don´t do that. You might survice as a cripple and your life would be more miserable than now.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Bastet