• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
If I understand correctly, Stan's guide says not to drink 2 hours before, but at the same time mentions taking ibuprofen an hour before, taking meto 45 minutes before, and taking antacid 30 minutes before. These all must be taken with water, no?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think the ideal is to use as little water as possible, although I've tried to take pills dry before to practice and it's uncomfortable but do-able- so, I'd probably aim to do that. I'm no expert though. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will respond...

I do think the water fast is very important though. It makes sense to me that- if the body is dehydrated, it will likely absorb any water it gets as quickly as possible without 'checking' what's in it.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
I think the ideal is to use as little water as possible, although I've tried to take pills dry before to practice and it's uncomfortable but do-able- so, I'd probably aim to do that. I'm no expert though. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will respond...

I do think the water fast is very important though. It makes sense to me that- if the body is dehydrated, it will likely absorb any water it gets as quickly as possible without 'checking' what's in it.
i think its not just water fasting but food as well, sorry if i misunderstood, just wanted to clarify that

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
i think its not just water fasting but food as well, sorry if i misunderstood, just wanted to clarify that

Yes- absolutely. Food- miniumum of 8 hours fasting. Water- minimum of 2. I likely would fast from both the same amount of time and likely- longer. It's probably more about how long you think your stomach takes to be empty. I'd likely do mine overnight in part.

But yeah- anyone considering any method- please do your own research! I'm kind of amazed still when people just wing it after it's surely been complicated trying to obtain everything. I don't know- I think some are impulsive attempts. SN isn't always the most forgiving with impulsive attempts though.

Maybe it's to do with money and measuring equipment but- guessing the measurements, not fasting, drinking alcohol or milk, eating a very big meal just before the fast. I just think- to give it the best chance of working, better to err on the side of caution and try to follow the protocol. That said, I more than likely might have to one day attempt with out of date meto- so- I'm probably no better!

Reactions: Argo and logi3535
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Yes- absolutely. Food- miniumum of 8 hours fasting. Water- minimum of 2. I likely would fast from both the same amount of time and likely- longer. It's probably more about how long you think your stomach takes to be empty. I'd likely do mine overnight in part.

But yeah- anyone considering any method- please do your own research! I'm kind of amazed still when people just wing it after it's surely been complicated trying to obtain everything. I don't know- I think some are impulsive attempts. SN isn't always the most forgiving with impulsive attempts though.

Maybe it's to do with money and measuring equipment but- guessing the measurements, not fasting, drinking alcohol or milk, eating a very big meal just before the fast. I just think- to give it the best chance of working, better to err on the side of caution and try to follow the protocol. That said, I more than likely might have to one day attempt with out of date meto- so- I'm probably no better!
Isn't meto antiacid like Pepsid ac?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What do you say to your doctor to get it without sounding suspicious?

I can't really advise. I'm not very good at lying. I was lucky/unlucky to have got it prescribed legitimately years ago because I had gallstones. I think anyone considering SN needs to read through the megathread initially. Also, the search function can be used for specific questions.

I think people have lied to their doctors to get it but I'm not very comfortable coaching someone on how to do that. I don't entirely know either to be honest.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
Antiemetics are usually quite small and can be swallowed without water.