N

Nobody1

Nov 15, 2023
I'm so confused. I have all of these suicidal thoughts but I don't even know why. My life isn't great but it doesn't completely suck. I think I feel this way because of the problems I have had in my past. I can't seem to figure it out. After I got mad one time I finally attempted partial hanging and I had to fail because that's my luck. Now I still want to die but I'm too scared to do it. So I'm kinda suck in this situation. Any advice?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ksmиda and edu0z
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I know exactly what you mean when you say you don't know why you have these thoughts. It's very difficult to pinpoint exactly why you might have depression, and it could be caused by genetics. Some people don't know the exact reason they want to die.

If your suicidal thoughts started recently (about 1 year), then I recommend you try everything that could help you recover, because the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be to do anything since depression can take away all your energy and motivation to do things as it gets nore severe.
That's all the advice I have, because I don't feel like I'm qualified to give advice, even though I have been struggling for 3 years or so :)
Hope you get better and find answers

Reactions: Nobody1
Upvote 0