• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
So things have overall been going ok since I got some online friend recently. But after a conversation I had with him about my parents I've just felt terrible.

I seriously don't understand them. How can they say some of the most hurtful things anyone has ever said to me, borderline abuse my siblings and dog and be overall terrible people with questionable (at best) morals yet still be so supportive and kind most of the time. I wish they'd just be horrible all the time because it fucks with my head so much. Makes me feel guilty when I'm hurt by anything they've done and makes me unable to stop loving them. I'm just so fed up

vapid

vapid

screaming
Apr 2, 2024
i am going thru the exact same thing right now. like not even two minutes ago i had a fight with my mom. i know exactly how you feel.

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

Mar 4, 2024
i am going thru the exact same thing right now. like not even two minutes ago i had a fight with my mom. i know exactly how you feel.
sorry you're in this situation, it really sucks

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
They sound pretty messed up to be honest. Sorry to sound rude. It's terribly disappointing but I think it's important to realise when people's responses aren't helpful to us. It may not be that they are intending to be malicious and hurt us but regardless- if it makes us feel like crap, it's not helpful. I think maybe it's best to think whether there are certain things it may be better just not to talk to them about, or whether there is something more toxic about them in general.

With some friends and family of mine, I find that they tend to come back with literally ludicrous suggestions sometimes. I suspect it's because they're sick of hearing the same old problems so, it's them thinking out the box type of thing but honestly- it just comes across as belittling stuff I'm struggling with. So now- I just try avoiding that conversation loop all together.

Sometimes, I think we have to be careful about what we talk about with certain people. It's disappointing. Especially when you think you've found someone who you really click with and who will support you but, relationships/ friendships/ people are so complicated. I'm sorry.

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

Mar 4, 2024
They sound pretty messed up to be honest. Sorry to sound rude. It's terribly disappointing but I think it's important to realise when people's responses aren't helpful to us. It may not be that they are intending to be malicious and hurt us but regardless- if it makes us feel like crap, it's not helpful. I think maybe it's best to think whether there are certain things it may be better just not to talk to them about, or whether there is something more toxic about them in general.

With some friends and family of mine, I find that they tend to come back with literally ludicrous suggestions sometimes. I suspect it's because they're sick of hearing the same old problems so, it's them thinking out the box type of thing but honestly- it just comes across as belittling stuff I'm struggling with. So now- I just try avoiding that conversation loop all together.

Sometimes, I think we have to be careful about what we talk about with certain people. It's disappointing. Especially when you think you've found someone who you really click with and who will support you but, relationships/ friendships/ people are so complicated. I'm sorry.
yeah, i agree that its beneficial to work out what topics we should/shouldnt get into with certain people. Talking to someone abt a personal topic only to realse halfway through that they really dont understand at all or just dont care is really hurtful and awkward.

Just to clear stuff up though now that im reading this the next day and my sleep meds have worn off (they make focus hard lol), my friend was super supportive. Just the nature of the conversation lead me to continue thinking about my parents some more

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
maxoffline

maxoffline

dancing in my room with my kitty
Sep 25, 2023
So things have overall been going ok since I got some online friend recently. But after a conversation I had with him about my parents I've just felt terrible.

I seriously don't understand them. How can they say some of the most hurtful things anyone has ever said to me, borderline abuse my siblings and dog and be overall terrible people with questionable (at best) morals yet still be so supportive and kind most of the time. I wish they'd just be horrible all the time because it fucks with my head so much. Makes me feel guilty when I'm hurt by anything they've done and makes me unable to stop loving them. I'm just so fed up
I feel this hard. The mental battle between "My parents are abusing me" to "But they care" is so exhausting.

I hope you're doing okay now

• Love
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

Mar 4, 2024
I feel this hard. The mental battle between "My parents are abusing me" to "But they care" is so exhausting.

I hope you're doing okay now
It really is exhausting and i'm sorry that you're in the position to understand that. I'm doing okay right now, thanks. Hope you are too

• Hugs
Reactions: maxoffline