KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
I'm stuck deciding whether or not to ctb. I have the SN ready and I have a plan and everything. There's just something stopping me. I feel like it's the logical and least shameful thing to do in my position but there is something in the back of my mind telling me to stay here.

Basically, I'm a weirdo. Not even the kind of weirdo that has friends and values and interests, but the empty, dark, grim kind of weirdo. I don't have anybody in my life. I never found my people. I don't have any true interests and I don't know what I'm living for because nothing is a relief from the constant feeling of being in the waiting room of life and nothing really feels good. I'm starting college at 24 for a career I may be too disabled to work in (mental health) and that I'm not sure I even have an interest in. People can tell I'm weird and they call me things like "retard", "crazy", "moron". I've had people ask me "what are you?" Implying that I'm not a real person. People can just tell there's something very wrong with me. I worked at a grocery store for 6 years and didn't make a single friend and hardly talked.

The shame of knowing that other people can tell I'm weird is a killer.

I have lost the plot out of sheer isolation. I don't really understand reality anymore, much less social shared reality.

The diagnosis is BPD, but that doesn't quite express how messed up I am. I'm a kook, a visibly mentally ill person.

There's realistically nothing waiting for me. I won't ever be trusted with people's lives as a therapist because of how I behave and look. I will always be seen as a "retard", a write off and a half person. I can barely handle being a cashier, and as far as I know nobody was thinking about promoting me because of how obviously impaired I was.

Somehow, I still feel a stirring of hope. I have the delusional thought that I might still find a community and find my place. Maybe even find love. Maybe there is a non-conventional path out there for me to succeed in. Is this just my mental illness talking or should I drink the stuff?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
The great thing about CTB'ing is that you can literally leave whenever you want; it's not going anywhere.

Life is weird…I've gone through some really, long horrible periods, but then sometimes good things would happen. I'd meet really great people and other stuff like that.

If you're questioning things, maybe it's worth trying out? To see what happens, because you really never know.

Reactions: KillerIsMe
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I think you should wait until you are sure that you want to ctb. Maybe stay and see where you go if it doesn't work out than that's your choice.

Reactions: KillerIsMe