B

blephaosiris

Jan 17, 2024
I am an abuser. I have emotionally, financially, sexually, and physically abused many, many people for as long as I can remember. I have emotionally and physically abused children in my care. I am a narcissist and most likely a sociopath - but I have recently had an epiphany of self-awareness where I realised I am not the victim in any of the stories of my life, but the perpetrator. I am not the hero in this story, but the villain in more than I can count. I have crashed through life manipulating and traumatising innocent people, including my own child and my ex's children, and I have only just recognised myself for what I am. If my most recent ex-partner went to the police I would confess everything. I am so ashamed and I can't live with the knowledge that all I have ever done is be bad for everyone who gets close to me. The things I have done are unforgivable and I sincerely hope there is no afterlife, because existing for eternity with this guilt would be unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: an_alias, Sylveon, TimetoGo! and 4 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I am an abuser. I have emotionally, financially, sexually, and physically abused many, many people for as long as I can remember. I have emotionally and physically abused children in my care.
If my most recent ex-partner went to the police I would confess everything.
If you broke the law, why not voluntarily turn yourself in to the police, and confess everything? Serve your time.

If you didn't break the law, and are just nasty and evil, maybe go find a priest to confess to.

For ctb methods, see Resources In the S.S. main page.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, TimetoGo! and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Not to rain on your parade or anything.. but people abuse other people. people manipulate other people. it's.. part of how we all get along without resorting to the stone age. Sometimes we hurt and manipulate on purpose, sometimes with good intent, sometimes because we want to get away with something.

I'm not trying to minimize what you've done, or justify your actions.. All i'm saying is that there are times we grossly overburden ourselves with our overestimation of our perception of our own guilt.

I agree with @Tears in Rain about the things you can do..

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sylveon, Leavesfromthevine and TimetoGo!
B

blephaosiris

Jan 17, 2024
If you broke the law, why not voluntarily turn yourself in to the police, and confess everything? Serve your time.

If you didn't break the law, and are just nasty and evil, maybe go find a priest to confess to.

For ctb methods, see Resources In the S.S. main page.
I have not sexually abused children, to make that perfectly clear. You appear to have edited the quote to make it appear thus.

• Hmph!
Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I am an abuser. I have emotionally, financially, sexually, and physically abused many, many people for as long as I can remember. I have emotionally and physically abused children in my care. I am a narcissist and most likely a sociopath - but I have recently had an epiphany of self-awareness where I realised I am not the victim in any of the stories of my life, but the perpetrator. I am not the hero in this story, but the villain in more than I can count. I have crashed through life manipulating and traumatising innocent people, including my own child and my ex's children, and I have only just recognised myself for what I am. If my most recent ex-partner went to the police I would confess everything. I am so ashamed and I can't live with the knowledge that all I have ever done is be bad for everyone who gets close to me. The things I have done are unforgivable and I sincerely hope there is no afterlife, because existing for eternity with this guilt would be

I am an abuser. I have emotionally, financially, sexually, and physically abused many, many people for as long as I can remember. I have emotionally and physically abused children in my care. I am a narcissist and most likely a sociopath - but I have recently had an epiphany of self-awareness where I realised I am not the victim in any of the stories of my life, but the perpetrator. I am not the hero in this story, but the villain in more than I can count. I have crashed through life manipulating and traumatising innocent people, including my own child and my ex's children, and I have only just recognised myself for what I am. If my most recent ex-partner went to the police I would confess everything. I am so ashamed and I can't live with the knowledge that all I have ever done is be bad for everyone who gets close to me. The things I have done are unforgivable and I sincerely hope there is no afterlife, because existing for eternity with this guilt would be unbearable.
Id expect a visit off police for this post…….IP address very easy to trace.

If it's attention seeking you've probably just done yourself over.

Your on an open forum that anyone can view

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises and Sylveon
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I have not sexually abused children, to make that perfectly clear. You appear to have edited the quote to make it appear thus.
Apologies, that was not my intention. In deleting passages of your piece, I deleted more than I intended. I have edited it to fix the error.