Rotten Soul

Rotten Soul

Jul 31, 2023
One of the many reasons why I think my life is the way it is, as stupid it sounds, is unrequited love. I have feelings for a particular person, but I opened up more than I should have told him about my fears and sorrows, that person told me that I wore him out too much, he is also spending more time with another person, I feel completely replaced as if i was never cared for from the beginning. It should be noted that we have a good relationship, we play video games together, we share the same tastes, we go out sometimes, but I don't like the fact that I'm just a notification on his cell phone, sometimes it takes hours to respond and I know he ignores me, this, together with the fact that he spends time with the other person and that he is slowly forgetting me, makes me think that our relationship is deteriorating, a lot. I even shared my suicidal thoughts with him, i know it sounds stupid but i just hoped he cared so i would pass more time with him that way. I know it was wrong of me to share too much, i feel a bit jealous to be honest but i think i always wanted the best for him, i supported him when no one was for him, i know its bad to think this way but i just wanted him to do the same.
I got very distracted, the point is, im thinking in confessing my love, i have this impossible dream of maybe getting better with this, i already know im going to probably get rejected, but i still want to give it a try, and after that ctb, i mean not just inmediatly i know it would impact a lot on the other person, maybe some weeks or months later, i know these thoughts are pretty irrational but i cant share it with no one else, im happy to hear anyone else opinion. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Nezumi04 and pole
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
your feeling are completly vaild and are not an overreaction. no matter how extreme feelings are vaild and yours to keep or share. i will not assume to know much about your life but before you ctb make sure your feelings cant change, death is an option but living is one too. i hope you make peace with whatever you decide and if you need to talk i am free to listen

Rotten Soul

Rotten Soul

Jul 31, 2023
your feeling are completly vaild and are not an overreaction. no matter how extreme feelings are vaild and yours to keep or share. i will not assume to know much about your life but before you ctb make sure your feelings cant change, death is an option but living is one too. i hope you make peace with whatever you decide and if you need to talk i am free to listen
Thanks its very kind of you, maybe i will talk when i can, its nice to hear that. Im trying to finish or try some things like the confession to see if my feelings cant really change. If you need to talk im free too. Thanks again. Btw bsd is pretty cool.

• Love
Reactions: strawberry_lemons
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Thanks its very kind of you, maybe i will talk when i can, its nice to hear that. Im trying to finish or try some things like the confession to see if my feelings cant really change. If you need to talk im free too. Thanks again. Btw bsd is pretty cool.
you can reach me here, at my discord strawberry_lemons. (period included) or my gmail [email protected] and yeah bsd is pretty cool haha