• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
I was already to go and I have everything now I'm just concerned about meto side effects can anyone tell me if they have taken it and been fine? I am worried of developing the muscle disorder. I don't know what to do now should I not take any antiemetics??

GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
Yeah some people have been fucked by it and other dopamine affecting antiemetics. If you plan on being successful I suppose it shouldn't matter lol

GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
So I should take it?
I can't tell you that. Chances are if you survive you won't have long term side effects from meto. And obviously if you ctb you wouldn't have to worry about it. There's no guarantee that you don't survive with long term meto effects but also no guarantee that you don't get saved on the brink of death and live with brain damage from that.

Suicide is inherently a risky undertaking for the most part..

Reactions: FrozenPond and dggtscccvfd
U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I was already to go and I have everything now I'm just concerned about meto side effects can anyone tell me if they have taken it and been fine? I am worried of developing the muscle disorder. I don't know what to do now should I not take any antiemetics??
I don't think that few pills of meto can do any damage.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Only you can decide if taking it is worth the risk, I can only give the following advice:
  1. Metoclopramide is not the only antiemetic out there. You need a dopamine blocker AE, Domperidone and Metopimazine can also be used, and maybe Meclizine too (I'm not sure about this one though). Some antipsychotics can also be used as AE because they work in a similar way
  2. If you decide to take Metoclopramide, please try a small dose beforehand and always refer to the safety datasheet. If you experience side-effects consider switching to another AE
  3. If you're currently taking medications, please check whether your AE is likely to interact with them: Drug Interaction Checker

Reactions: Thanksforeverything, findmybridgesocal and FrozenPond
FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
I would try it to see how I reacted. If everything seems ok, then a stat dose would hopefully be fine. Like others have said… you're ending your life, chances are it shouldn't matter as long as whatever you're using to CTB is good quality. Im using Domperidone because the potential side effects did freak me out.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Yes, I'm worried about the risk of tardive dyskinesia. I've had similar symptoms before with a different medication (luckily they went away) and it was scary. I'm planning to do a trial run with meto and if I notice any issues, I'll use a different AE. I think the advice from @h.s.p. and @FrozenPond is good.

Reactions: Mayonaise