Rorschach

Rorschach

The sadness will last forever.
Oct 23, 2020
Good morning earthlings :sick:

I have been thinking about CTB for years, and now that I have discovered the SN method I really want to continue with that.

But one thing that worries me is how my family is going to deal with all of this. Especially my mother, who has been helping me for years with my depressive process.

I know that after my CTB nothing will be left of my conscience, but I really love my family and maybe it is the only thing that still holds me in this existence. This would all be very cruel to them.

I would like to know a little about your view on this.

*Sorry for the English mistakes, it is not my native language.

• Hugs
Reactions: imdone1, Kat!, sadworld and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They're gonna mourn and suffer a lot because of you but if you leave some goodbye letters (and even videos), they'll understand how you felt and why you CTB.
That's why some people say suicide is a selfish act; we leave this world on our own but those who stay are the ones who suffer.
If I CTB, it'll bring more chaos than the one we have now on my family and that makes me sad but, I really need to CTB.
What I mean is, it is better to die than to live suffering because you end up affecting those who love you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Ulisses, Rorschach and 1 other person
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
That's the conundrum, isn't it? I believe that if my grandmother wasn't still alive, I would have ctb a long time ago. However, I don't want to break her heart because she is so old and so nice. I have discovered that despite living on for her, I find new reasons to exist as I walk the path. Perhaps you will be the same.

Reactions: Rorschach and sadworld
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
There's not much to say tbh. The reality is that if people love you they will be sad after you die. Whether or not this is a good enough reason for you to live is your decision. I won't try to make a justification for why you should or shouldn't care because there is no set logic here.

Reactions: sadworld
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I understand your concern. at first they will suffer, but after the sadness has passed, the good times are like memories.

Reactions: Rorschach