• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

leadhoncho

Apr 15, 2024
I did a lot of research on this forum and I think ctb with charcoal method is the best method. I think either tent or car since I have people living with me and I don't want them to get hurt. I was thinking about driving to a campsite, probably at night so that its cooler. Since I'm a girl, though, I have concerns about getting kidnapped/creeped on if I go to a remote place alone, I don't want to end up dying some painful way like getting kidnapped and dismembered haha. Does anyone think this concern is overblown or should it be okay?

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I think if you're locked in the car with the charcoal you're not going to have a problem. That's just my thought. I've been out camping alone as a female many times and I've never had any issue. Good luck it's a peaceful way to go.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, its not every day you see a girl out camping by herself. Might seem a little suspicious to others there. Theres a lot you have to do for co by charcoal. You have to start the coals outside your car or tent and let them become red/white hot before putting them into either your car or tent. And you need something to put them in - metal buckets, etc. You also need something to put the (hot) metal buckets on like bricks. Have you done the calculations for how much charcoal you'll need to produce enough CO for the volume of your tent or car, or are you just going to wing it? If you dont have enough charcoals to produce a high enough level of CO, you might suffer a slow death with all kinds of agonizing symptoms, or it may not even kill you at all. Non-fatal CO poisoning can be really bad and *could* leave you a vegetable, a situation that is probably worse than the one you are in now, and you might be so bad that you'd be unable to get yourself out of it, and you might have to suffer like that the rest of your new, miserable life. Not wanting to scare you, just trying to make you aware of what can go wrong if you dont do your homework and learn everything you can about the CO method and what it entails.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've done so much wild camping and the only problem I've ever had has been from nosey sheep one night, and another time two over excited labradors out for a very early morning walk with their embarrassed owner. Honestly, women are significantly safer out hiking and camping than they are in their own homes.