• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
As are you both

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Red star and 6 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Shout out to wantingpeace

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Chinaski and 4 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
It's so sad/tragic that so many people here are suffering in so many ways.. People with such beautiful souls, hearts of gold.. Yet they suffer, beacuse people are putting other people down, to make themselves feel better.. It's a disgusting world we live in.. Peace, Hugs & Love ❤️❤️ xxx

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, DarkTear and 8 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
It's so sad/tragic that so many people here are suffering in so many ways.. People with such beautiful souls, hearts of gold.. Yet they suffer, beacuse people are putting other people down, to make themselves feel better.. It's a disgusting world we live in.. Peace, Hugs & Love ❤️❤️ xxx

andy, always glad to see you

kind and level headed and funny sometimes, but mostly kind

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
andy, always glad to see you

kind and level headed and funny sometimes, but mostly kind

a heart of gold too
Thank you, I appreciate that.. Always nice to see you and my friends here too :) <3

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Just wanted to say it is a nice idea to give compliments to each other. I am pretty sure most of us suffers from lack of such warm words and support in real life.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, DarkTear and 4 others
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
Just wanted to say it is a nice idea to give compliments to each other. I am pretty sure most of us suffers from lack of such warm words and support in real life.
I agree with you on this. On the outside so to speak we continously have to deal with our own demons and the prejudice of others. Where so called " compliments" are only harmful and hurt us even more. So its wonderful to read some heartfelt compliments from likeminded people.
Please keep on doing that everyone, its a beautiful gift you are giving eachother

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, iHeartRockArt and 5 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I wanted to compliment @iHeartRockArt for always being awesome and on top of everything and keeping SS from falling apart

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, VoloFataliDoce, Jupiter and 10 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I wanted to compliment @iHeartRockArt for always being awesome and on top of everything and keeping SS from falling apart

Seconded. She is amazing.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, VoloFataliDoce, Jupiter and 9 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

100% agree! Greatly talented too

Reactions: Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can, VoloFataliDoce and 8 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'd also like to compliment @JustAboutDone for being kind, interested and actually remembering what others on this forum are going through. that's just so awesome, it really is. shows how great of a person you are too!!

Reactions: Sinbad, Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I'd also like to compliment @JustAboutDone for being kind, interested and actually remembering what others on this forum are going through. that's just so awesome, it really is. shows how great of a person you are too!!

Yes! she's truly an amazing soul.

Reactions: Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can, VoloFataliDoce and 6 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Aww, wow, thank you. I try my best to be fair and do what's in the best interest of our members. That is very kind of you. I needed that smile.

Reactions: Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can, Aesthler and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox for making me laugh and doing the awesome Bus Stop picture

Reactions: Circles, Sinbad, Miss clefable and 11 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Reactions: Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can, Aesthler and 8 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
@Kdawg2018 for always being a great friend overall and supportive.

Reactions: Sinbad, Miss clefable, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I compliment @stellabelle for her nail style, and @Aesthler for his beard balm, and shoutout to all my other SS friendz!

Reactions: Sinbad, Deleted member 4993, Miss clefable and 5 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
@EvilAngelGoddess the generous likes you bestow on everyone actually inspired me to give some of my own, so thank you! I really appreciate your presence, and am so sorry to hear of your suffering. You most definitely don't deserve it.

@AndyCurious you're the first one who welcomed me here! Thank you for reaching out; I felt heard and appreciated. You're understanding and compassionate. I hope you're doing ok <3

@Miss clefable i learned from you that hugs can truly help sometimes. You're sweet to everyone here, and the strength you must have is certainly commendable in my eyes :)

@BlackDragonof1989 my lovely dragon! You're such a caring soul, I'm in awe of how genuine you are. Thank you for the love you show me, I'm truly grateful ❤️

@Swisher the light of my life! You're witty, humorous, generous, and such a treasure. You're a joy to converse with; I love hearing everything you have to say. Hugs <3

@JustAboutDone you're a precious sweetie-pie. Every time i see something you wrote, I'm reminded of how it's possible to be wholly compassionate and full of wisdom. You've helped out many people on here; I think of you as a motherly figure to the SS community. Please take care of yourself too, ok? You deserve all the love and compliments ❤️

@Misanthrope i'm sure you've already heard this, but I think your writing is phenomenal. You truly have an ability to convey ideas with such beauty and clarity. I hope you receive all the recognition for it; I'll be eagerly reading any future posts you have ^_^

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Swisher, Sinbad and 6 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
@EvilAngelGoddess the generous likes you bestow on everyone actually inspired me to give some of my own, so thank you! I really appreciate your presence, and am so sorry to hear of your suffering. You most definitely don't deserve it.

@AndyCurious you're the first one who welcomed me here! Thank you for reaching out; I felt heard and appreciated. You're understanding and compassionate. I hope you're doing ok <3

@Miss clefable i learned from you that hugs can truly help sometimes. You're sweet to everyone here, and the strength you must have is certainly commendable in my eyes :)

@BlackDragonof1989 my lovely dragon! You're such a caring soul, I'm in awe of how genuine you are. Thank you for the love you show me, I'm truly grateful ❤️

@Swisher the light of my life! You're witty, humorous, generous, and such a treasure. You're a joy to converse with; I love hearing everything you have to say. Hugs <3

@JustAboutDone you're a precious sweetie-pie. Every time i see something you wrote, I'm reminded of how it's possible to be wholly compassionate and full of wisdom. You've helped out many people on here; I think of you as a motherly figure to the SS community. Please take care of yourself too, ok? You deserve all the love and compliments ❤️

@Misanthrope i'm sure you've already heard this, but I think your writing is phenomenal. You truly have an ability to convey ideas with such beauty and clarity. I hope you receive all the recognition for it; I'll be eagerly reading any future posts you have ^_^
You're more than welcome, and thank you.. I am happy to help if and when I can :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
@JustAboutDone is probably an angel

@Johnnythefox is funny and his posts always make me laugh

@Angst Filled Fuck Up is super caring and also really funny

@Sinbad is super sweet and kind

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Grateful to all those who have given even a few moments of their time and thoughts here... I'm not here much anymore, and yet still.. so many remain in my thoughts..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals