• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
@DarkTear you are a gem, thank you for reaching out to me
Thanks @SamK! :)
A big compliment goes back to you for your kind words. You're a sensitive and lovely person!

Also, I want to leave a compliment for @NOISYMIND for all the nice conversations and especially for what you did on Monday. It was difficult for you, but you made it. I'm proud of you. You know what I mean. ;-)

Another compliment goes out to the whole community. I never felt such a strong connection to all the users of a forum, that means you're all awesome.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, your pathologist and 6 others
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
Also, I want to leave a compliment for @NOISYMIND for all the nice conversations and especially for what you did on Monday. It was difficult for you, but you made it. I'm proud of you. You know what I mean. ;-)

Awwww thank you @DarkTear ! You've been a good friend on the forum, I enjoy chatting with you too! Thank you for always cheering me up <3

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Morning Angel, IG959 and 4 others
Dream

Dream

Who even needs a title?!
Oct 2, 2018
Sorry if I am speaking out of the line here..
But I'd rather have the painful truth in my face than getting fake compliments.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RM5998 and 1 other person
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Sorry if I am speaking out of the line here..
But I'd rather have the painful truth in my face than getting fake compliments.
Believe it or not but people make real connections on here.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777, Jon and 6 others
Dream

Dream

Who even needs a title?!
Oct 2, 2018
Believe it or not but people make real connections on here.

I don't doubt it for a second...
Aren't we all here for that reason?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RM5998 and 1 other person
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I don't doubt it for a second...
Aren't we all here for that reason?
Yeah so I don't know why you would think these are fake compliments.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Morning Angel, IG959 and 6 others
Dream

Dream

Who even needs a title?!
Oct 2, 2018
Yeah so I don't know why you would think these are fake compliments.

idk I think there is something wrong with me.. I guess a part of me wants me to feel more painful..

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RM5998 and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, IG959 and 3 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
idk I think there is something wrong with me.. I guess a part of me wants me to feel more painful..
Not gonna get that here I'm afraid. Stick around and you'll see.

Also *hugs* and welcome.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RM5998 and 5 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Just felt like bumping this up and offering a hug to anyone who needs or wants it...

(((((Hugs)))))

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious, Miss clefable and 10 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
@Miss clefable - As tired as the descriptor "sweet" probably sounds, you truly are so kind and when you "hug," it feels ever so slightly more real. Thanks for having chatted me so much.

@SamK - I appreciate all the time we have spent so much. I feel like I really know you and that we could have been great friends in another context. I love your intuition, your empathy. Youre always thinking of others first and such a caretaker. You're truly an earth angel if there ever was one.

@StarDust - I don't need to tell you how important meeting you has been for me. I appreciate all the care, honesty, and even the sass (lol) to keep me in check. You brought some healing to a battered and broken person in her last days. I admire your intellect and your heart, thank you so much for having kept me company.

@Sayo - You know I appreciate all your thoughtful, well articulated commentary. Thank you so much for the troubleshooting with the non-ctb related issues I was having. I read that you are also dealing with health issues and I hope you're able to find some resolution and peace within yourself; you deserve it.

@FullFat - You're such an intelligent and down to earth person. I really enjoyed our convos on psychology and life in general. Thanks for being real about the "dipshits" in my life too lol; you helped me relieve some serious guilt/self-hatred and that is super appreciated. Keep on keepin on, girl.

@Maravillosa - we haven't spoken much but you have a way of carrying yourself here that I can respect. Good luck with your book and I hope you find peace.

Thanks for all the lovely chats @Gevatsu @Xingster @BaconCheeseburger @nzdarkshark @EvilAngelGoddess @QueenEtna @Desperate_Soul @weedoge @RainAndSadness @IfHeDiesHeDies @lostinthedream @mattwitt @DeathBecomesMe @BlackDragonof1989 @onewayroad @Lady Euthanasia
and anyone else I forgot!

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AndyCurious, onewayroad and 14 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
@Morning Angel All of your posts are so insightful and you seem really nice.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
@Trashcan you are wise and i'm glad you're using your experiences to speak up and hopefully help others in future.. so they wont have to suffer like we have. hopefully. Loved your post on the Mental health professionals thread. high5

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
@Morning Angel ... **hugs you to death***

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
@Trashcan you are wise and i'm glad you're using your experiences to speak up and hopefully help others in future.. so they wont have to suffer like we have. hopefully. Loved your post on the Mental health professionals thread. high5

Sam, you are an awesome individual. You are seriously so wise and always so kind to everyone. Through suffering, some people become kind while others become mean. You are clearly the former. And you always look at things from many different angles and offer multiple perspectives.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Sam, you are an awesome individual. You are seriously so wise and always so kind to everyone. Through suffering, some people become kind while others become mean. You are clearly the former. And you always look at things from many different angles and offer multiple perspectives.
She is a sweetheart.

Reactions: AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 4 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
@Mr2005

A great human. Kind with a lot of empathy for others. A smart head on his shoulders and Someone who deserved a better hand then are currently holding.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, AndyCurious and 4 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I wanted to compliment @Mr2005 I enjoy reading his posts, and I even read some from his old account @Mr2004. I really feel his pain, and usually empathize with him on the whole wanting to go back in time for a certain special someone. I just want him to know he will be missed around the forum if and when he decides he is finding his peace.

Reactions: Memento Mori, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Reactions: Memento Mori, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
@millefeui you are wise, always have the best responses, and at least on here, you seem like a chill human being. I seriously love looking at all your threads and responses, they always put a smile on my face and I look up to you. You also have such a way with words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Red star, AndyCurious and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
@millefeui you are wise, always have the best responses, and at least on here, you seem like a chill human being. I seriously love looking at all your threads and responses, they always put a smile on my face and I look up to you. You also have such a way with words.
What a surprising post, I didn't expect a mention in this thread at all, let alone one with such compliments. I feel blessed by your words. Thank you very much, and I also very much enjoy your posts.

I hope you have a nice night, or day, wherever and whenever you are.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Red star, AndyCurious and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
???

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AndyCurious and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
So many great people here

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Red star and 7 others