• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Feeling down? Dumb question. If you are in need of a compliment, just want to hear something nice about yourself, or want to try and make somebody feel good, join this thread. Fishing for compliments is the whole point of this, dont be shy!

How?
Leave a parent comment on this thread, and others will say something honest and nice about you. Even if it's just "hey". You don't have to leave a big comment to get a reply.

If there is a user/users you wish to compliment but they are not in the thread, then comment the nice things you have to say about them here for them to see.

If you don't think anybody will know you because you don't comment or post much/at all, say a couple things about yourself here and we can go off that.

If you don't think anybody will know you, but you comment and post, still leave a comment. If I don't already know you, I'll go through a bit of your post history, and I'll compliment you on something I find that you have said or done. I encourage others to do the same. You're guaranteed at least one reply.

Sometimes it's nice to burry your head in the sand to escape the depression for a few moments. There is positivity on this site, if that's what you are looking for, or need to momentarily experience.

You are allowed to smile, even if it's just for a second.

You are also required to like every comment and reply. No exceptions lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, millefeui, Justanotherconsumer and 17 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Shout out to lv-gras for all the likes they give out and making people feel good :heh:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Escargot Shorts, millefeui and 38 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Shout out to lv-gras for all the likes they give out and making people feel good :heh:

Yesssss, Iv-gras ftw! Same with EvilAngelGoddess. Lovely people. :)

I've told EAG this already, but just to emphasize how much I meant my words and for everybody to recognize EAG:
I really really like you, thank you for spreading your likes around this forum in fairness and generosity. I hope you know how happy you make people when you like and acknowledge their posts! Happiness on a suicide forum, ironic! :P
Please don't ever feel as if you're invisible on here - people do see you and your likes! I myself smile when I see an alert saying that 'EvilAngelGoddess liked your post...'. While you don't post anything yourself, seeing you take your time to give out likes shows a lot about you, and it makes me respect and appreciate you so much. If you ever feel like saying what's on your mind, people are here to listen... whether it's on the forum itself, or in a private message! We honestly don't bite, you do have a voice on here! Please don't think you're alone... we're here for you just like you're there for us with your likes. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Escargot Shorts, Justanotherconsumer and 27 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Pointlessabyss: I creeped you out for a few comments. We are the same age, and I relate to being fed up with the rat race. I give you credit for having the strength to play the role society expects from us. Perhaps if I was able to fake it a little longer, I could of made it haha. I respect anybody who sacrifices time and engery pursing what they think is right. Turns out life was the wrong goal, but you deserve to feel proud for making it as far as you did.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 9 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Yesssss, Iv-gras ftw! Same with EvilAngelGoddess. Lovely people. :)

Desperate_Soul: my favourite thing about you, besides the fact we agree about most things, is you don't hesitate to comment a well thought out and meaning reply. I've seen you time and time again, supporting other users. You also like to joke, which is greatly appreciated by me at least. We both can accept the darkness we live in, but like to toss the light around back and fourth to entertain ourselves. I belive you are a important user here. we don't know what we have until it's gone. And whenever the day may come that we are no longer blessed with your presence, we will understand what we had when you were here. You're cool.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 8 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Shout out to Ben for setting this up and always being positive (even when you may not feel like it).

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, millefeui, Trashcan and 15 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Shout out to Ben for setting this up and always being positive (even when you may not feel like it).

Thank you! I've manually inserted a very thick positivity filter in my brain to try and block all the dark thoughts so only the good ones come out mostly.

Nofaith: you were once of the first users I felt "knew" me. As much as few forum conversations can that is. My point is, you were curious as to why I say the things I say. It made me reflect on myself for the better, and that's always great when it happens, so I owe you a thank you for that. I also see you frequently spreading positive vibes. I know you are in pain, so it does the heart good to see people are still capable of love and compassion, when they have non left for themselves. You're also a gaming buddy now so you hep me with more fun distractions. Keep doing what you're doing, it's working!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 10 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Feeling down? Dumb question. If you are in need of a compliment, just want to hear something nice about yourself, or want to try and make somebody feel good, join this thread.

How?
Leave a parent comment on this thread, and others will say something honest and nice about you. Even if it's just "hey". You don't have to leave a big comment to get a reply.

If there is a user/users you wish to compliment but they are not in the thread, then comment the nice things you have to say about them here for them to see.

If you don't think anybody will know you because you don't comment or post much/at all, say a couple things about yourself here and we can go off that.

If you don't think anybody will know you, but you comment and post, still leave a comment. If I don't already know you, I'll go through a bit of your post history, and I'll compliment you on something I find that you have said or done. I encourage others to do the same. You're guaranteed at least one reply.

Sometimes it's nice to burry your head in the sand to escape the depression for a few moments. There is positivity on this site, if that's what you are looking for, or need to momentarily experience.

You are allowed to smile, even if it's just for a second.

You are also required to like every comment and reply. No exceptions lol.
This is actually a really good idea thank you E32c3e69d48a9dbc8b4da001b0e245f91eaf5f32 00

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 7 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
This is actually a really good idea thank youView attachment 1480

You're welcome :)

Caustic Cardinals: you are a big part of this community, and a staple in the day to day shoutbox. You share songs, feelings, and conversation with those who need it. I see you spending time and energy trying to make people enjoy their time here, you deserve a thank you for that. I've read some of your struggles, so props for still being able to provide content that users enjoy engaging in while dealing with them. You are also pretty funny!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 11 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
You're welcome :)

Caustic Cardinals: you are a big part of this community, and a staple in the day to day shoutbox. You share songs, feelings, and conversation with those who need it. I see you spending time and energy trying to make people enjoy their time here, you deserve a thank you for that. I've read some of your struggles, so props for still being able to provide content that users enjoy engaging in while dealing with them. You are also pretty funny!
Damn dude you're going to make me cry

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, your pathologist and 12 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I've told EAG this already, but just to emphasize how much I meant my words and for everybody to recognize EAG:
I really really like you, thank you for spreading your likes around this forum in fairness and generosity. I hope you know how happy you make people when you like and acknowledge their posts! Happiness on a suicide forum, ironic! :P
Please don't ever feel as if you're invisible on here - people do see you and your likes! I myself smile when I see an alert saying that 'EvilAngelGoddess liked your post...'. While you don't post anything yourself, seeing you take your time to give out likes shows a lot about you, and it makes me respect and appreciate you so much. If you ever feel like saying what's on your mind, people are here to listen... whether it's on the forum itself, or in a private message! We honestly don't bite, you do have a voice on here! Please don't think you're alone... we're here for you just like you're there for us with your likes. <3

confession, sometimes when like your posts am actually liking as well because like the auto hugs thing in your signature. was going to post that somewhere but couldn't find a good place on your profile or forums, you are generally cool as well.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 13 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
confession, sometimes when like your posts am actually liking as well because like the auto hugs thing in your signature. was going to post that somewhere but couldn't find a good place on your profile or forums, you are generally cool as well.

Iv-gras: we may not speak often but I see you liking what I read. It makes me smile to know that what I'm saying makes sense to somebody. It's got to a point where i wonder if you'll like a comment I'm about to make. It encourages me to keep speaking my mind and contributing. Thank you for being there for so many users!

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I really dont think a compliment will help me...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 5 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
What would you prefer:

Your a miserable bastard like the rest of us, who is only on here to pass the time until the inevitable date.

Or your straight up honest. You talk straight and aren't afraid of offending people which I can respect. You respect others decisions and are supportive and active member of this community.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Sarah: I feel as if we are sisters separated at birth (although you are a few years younger than I am). We share a love for Jesus and a fervent hope that God will forgive us for ctb. It is so nice chatting with you, either in the Shoutbox or in PMs. And thank you for sharing with me the video of the song "Who You Say I Am". The lyrics are quite powerful, and the melody is pretty good as well :happy:

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
What would you prefer:

Your a miserable bastard like the rest of us, who is only on here to pass the time until the inevitable date.

Or your straight up honest. You talk straight and aren't afraid of offending people which I can respect. You respect others decisions and are supportive and active member of this community.
The second one

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 6 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Well too bad, you're getting one anyway.

You're a straight shooter and back up what you say. Conflicting opinions may be uncomfortable in the moment, but they are critical is any real conversation is to be had. I respect a lot of things I've seen you take a stand on. Keep speaking your mind, people like you make it worth reading a thread, you've also gotten a belly laugh out of my a few times if I remember correctly. You do you boo.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Sarah: I feel as if we are sisters separated at birth (although you are a few years younger than I am). We share a love for Jesus and a fervent hope that God will forgive us for ctb. It is so nice chatting with you, either in the Shoutbox or in PMs. And thank you for sharing with me the video of the song "Who You Say I Am". The lyrics are quite powerful, and the melody is pretty good as well :happy:

Maravillosa: I greatly value your opinions, as they as always presented intellectually and insightful. You are a very talented writer, and I can honestly say, you deserve the notoriety you may still achieve. You are a gem, and can promised you will be missed and remembered by many users here once you are gone.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 6 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Well too bad, you're getting one anyway.

You're a straight shooter and back up what you say. Conflicting opinions may be uncomfortable in the moment, but they are critical is any real conversation is to be had. I respect a lot of things I've seen you take a stand on. Keep speaking your mind, people like you make it worth reading a thread, you've also gotten a belly laugh out of my a few times if I remember correctly. You do you boo.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 4 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Maravillosa: I greatly value your opinions, as they as always presented intellectually and insightful. You are a very talented writer, and I can honestly say, you deserve the notoriety you may still achieve. You are a gem, and can promised you will be missed and remembered by many users here once you are gone.

Oh thank you, Ben! I am so flattered :happy:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Trashcan, IG959 and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, here we go:

@Ben Thanks for being a positive and helpful person on the forum. Your general belief in the value of life makes for a good counterpoint to the general nihilism that almost everyone else seems to subscribe to. Also, you're a cool guy. Nothing beats that.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, Lizzie S. and 10 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Well, here we go:

@Ben Thanks for being a positive and helpful person on the forum. Your general belief in the value of life makes for a good counterpoint to the general nihilism that almost everyone else seems to subscribe to. Also, you're a cool guy. Nothing beats that.

RM5998: boy am I glad to see you here. You already know everything I wanna say, we talked, we laughed...all I can say, is I appreciate whatever relationship we have here on this site. It's comforting to consider myself among peers here, that is priceless to me. Thank you from the bottom of my egotistical heart haha. Just sayin, why do we not have a conversation going in PMs? You are a user id definitely like to talk day to day with

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
RM5998: boy am I glad to see you here. You already know everything I wanna say, we talked, we laughed...all I can say, is I appreciate whatever relationship we have here on this site. It's comforting to consider myself among peers here, that is priceless to me. Thank you from the bottom of my egotistical heart haha. Just sayin, why do we not have a conversation going in PMs? You are a user id definitely like to talk day to day with

Thanks for that, @Ben, from the bottom of by black and shriveled heart. I too appreciate... whatever you call the relationship we have here.

And yeah, I don't know why we haven't talked via PMs either. Huh.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Thank you! I've manually inserted a very thick positivity filter in my brain to try and block all the dark thoughts so only the good ones come out mostly.

Nofaith: you were once of the first users I felt "knew" me. As much as few forum conversations can that is. My point is, you were curious as to why I say the things I say. It made me reflect on myself for the better, and that's always great when it happens, so I owe you a thank you for that. I also see you frequently spreading positive vibes. I know you are in pain, so it does the heart good to see people are still capable of love and compassion, when they have non left for themselves. You're also a gaming buddy now so you hep me with more fun distractions. Keep doing what you're doing, it's working!

That's so touching... thank you Ben.
I really appreciate it. I don't hear those kind of things often, if at all.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Thanks for that, @Ben, from the bottom of by black and shriveled heart. I too appreciate... whatever you call the relationship we have here.

And yeah, I don't know why we haven't talked via PMs either. Huh.

Cause I need to keep up with this bromance. If you guys go private, I won't be able to keep up. :blarg:

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, mattwitt, IG959 and 7 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I too appreciate Ben's positivity and understanding that value and meaning are not directly related. And his constant efforts to engage with others. I think it's so immediately obvious that you just emanate warmth, Ben.

Another poster here I admire a lot is Smilla. She has an authenticity and force of spirit that light up her words. (And good taste in books.)

I'm not very good at being affectionate with strangers any more. I've frozen over with inhibition, and I tend to freak out about it and worry that I'm imposing on people, or misrepresenting them or our relationship. But I think a lot of people here are seem like great people to hang out with.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not very good at being affectionate with strangers any more. I've frozen over with inhibition, and I tend to freak out about it and worry that I'm imposing on people, or misrepresenting them or our relationship. But I think a lot of people here are seem like great people to hang out with.

Yeah, I believe that too. These days, I just impose myself upon others anyway. I'm only doing it 1 day of the month, so suck it up.

Speaking of which:

@Sayo: I was lurking around this site for a while, but I only joined for two reasons: to find out why partial doesn't work for me, and to ask you whether your profile picture is 2B. (I'm pretty sure it is, but still - is it?) Also, you've been a thoughtful and contemplative poster, which is what makes this site better than the other places I impose myself on others.

Speaking of which, I'm going to stop imposing myself on this thread now.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, Morning Angel and 6 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I believe that too. These days, I just impose myself upon others anyway. I'm only doing it 1 day of the month, so suck it up.

Speaking of which:

@Sayo: I was lurking around this site for a while, but I only joined for two reasons: to find out why partial doesn't work for me, and to ask you whether your profile picture is 2B. (I'm pretty sure it is, but still - is it?) Also, you've been a thoughtful and contemplative poster, which is what makes this site better than the other places I impose myself on others.

Speaking of which, I'm going to stop imposing myself on this thread now.
Yes, she's 2B. And thank you so much for your kind words - it really means a lot both that you read my posts and also that you felt that they had any positive value. I'm glad I could improve your experience a bit. And I smiled at the thought of you signing up partly just to ask about my avatar. (She deserves the attention)

I've certainly never thought of you as an imposition, but I understand all too well that that can be in essence one's way of existence - to be aware, in a way others are not aware, of the space they take up.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Poof_ you are a fabulous being and helped me deeply. I love your replies you are very wise and knowledgeable.. I care about you dearly and appreciate your insights. You are also very good wirh people.. js

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
BEN I love your spirit.. I can feel your energy when I read your posts and opinions. You are a funny guy and I really value you on this forum.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, IG959, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others