shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
honestly it's so comforting coming back to this site and remembering there are still people like me, who'd understand what I'm going through. i mean, recently i got caught with cuts on my wrists — apparently i forgot to wipe some blood off of the floor — and I'm genuinely considering just slitting my throat and wrists and getting life over with, especially with my parents going off about me "self mutilating" and making the whole thing about them, but there's always someone somewhere going through the same shit, you know? either way, I'm not sure if i even want to get better, but if i do, I'll most likely come back to this site from time to time, just checking up on how it is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CasTheFriendlyGhost and divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah only you can know if you want to get better or not.

Personally I don't think it's worth it for me, recovery takes a lot of effort and I'm about out of energy for it all. Easier to CTB I'm starting to think.

As for self harming though, I did recover from that about a decade ago. Even today I have cut and burn scars, they are disgusting. Please consider something else if you do want recovery, like elastic bands. Self harm scars always look horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: shotgun and divinemistress36