• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I'm very jealous you have such an easily available, easy to do method that's guaranteedšŸ˜­

the12.mors.ishigh

the12.mors.ishigh

confusion itself
Jun 24, 2023
I'm very jealous you have such an easily available, easy to do method that's guaranteedšŸ˜­
i don't really have a method yet, not fully planned. but just thinking about the peace i would be granted with

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me death truly is the only comfort, I find so much comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist as it's the end of suffering in this undesirable and meaningless existence. I never would have wanted or chosen existence in the first place, all that I wish for is to be unconscious for all eternity.

I truly do envy those who no longer exist, they are the only fortunate ones to me as all that I see as desirable is permanent non-existence, it comforts me how once I die existence will no longer be my problem. Death truly is the only peace and relief, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, I just wish there's the option to easily die in peace, it'd be so relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering.