R

RightSaidFred

Feb 20, 2019
I have a filled Nitrogen tank and exit bag that I was planning to use when the time is right. But I have always had a fear of the tank running out of gas before finishing the job ... or maybe even tearing the bag once passed out. The thought of being left with brain damage is very frightening. So I've been reading all the success with SN, although it seems in some cases they die unable to catch their breath or in some degree of pain (both uncommon, but seems to occur). So I was thinking maybe combining the two .... take the SN, and then go and do the exit bag? And then if the gas has a malfunction ... it will fall back on the SN? I guess my only concern now would be the SN maybe causes puking after you are passed out from the N? Curious what other people think. Thanks!

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis and pthnrdnojvsc
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I believe this has been covered fairly recently in previous threads. Do a search perhaps?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I have a filled Nitrogen tank and exit bag that I was planning to use when the time is right. But I have always had a fear of the tank running out of gas before finishing the job ... or maybe even tearing the bag once passed out. The thought of being left with brain damage is very frightening. So I've been reading all the success with SN, although it seems in some cases they die unable to catch their breath or in some degree of pain (both uncommon, but seems to occur). So I was thinking maybe combining the two .... take the SN, and then go and do the exit bag? And then if the gas has a malfunction ... it will fall back on the SN? I guess my only concern now would be the SN maybe causes puking after you are passed out from the N? Curious what other people think. Thanks!
Exactly. You answered the question... if you puke in the bag ?? Then what? Well you rip the bag off and still ctb from SN.. but not really pleasant.