• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
so, from what we all know, the lower your weight, the less SN you will need to CTB. makes sense, since weight correlates with the amount of blood in your body, and the methemoglobin will overwhelm your system sooner if you have less blood to begin with.

i was thinking of bloodletting a few hours prior to taking the SN. not too much, so as to not cause tachycardia and low BP. i don't want the symptoms of SN poisoning to stack on these and make CTB more miserable. i'd still drink the recommended amount, but i'd expect it to work more swiftly, and to have a higher chance of success even if i vomit.

i am dead set (pun not intended) on succeeding this time and will do so by any means necessary. if you have any input you could provide for this combo, please do.

Last edited:
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Idk. Unless you have a controlled method of bloodletting that could go south really fast.

Reactions: LMLN
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Idk. Unless you have a controlled method of bloodletting that could go south really fast.
i don't plan on slitting any veins/arteries, but rather using hypodermic needles. i've done this before, so i know how do practise it safely.