V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
The pphb names only a few methods with a reliability of 10 and at the same time a high softeness.

Nembutal, one of them, is now increasingly difficult to preserve.
DDMP, the official euthanasia method in some US states, the other.

DDMP

reliability 10/10
Softness 9/10

The only problem seems to be to get the required 10 g morphine sulfate, because it is quite expensive (2000$) and difficult to get.
According to pphb, morphine can be replaced with fentanyl. Research and a medical educated person in our forum have confirmed this.
Fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine. So instead of 10g of morphine sulfate, 100mg of fentanyl would be enough.
Fentanyl alone is also described in the pphb:

Reliability 8/10
Softness 9/10

For comparison Morphine
Reliability 4/10
Softness 10/10

So why not combine these two methods and replace the weak morphine with the ultra strong Fentanyl?!

DDMP multiplied with the extremely potent fentanyl instead of morphine sulphate seems to me to pretty lethal.
The small amount of fentanyl is relatively easy to obtain. The other medicines for DDMP are also easy to order. I searched for about six hours until I found everything. The costs are also relatively low - maybe $300.

Did I miss something?
Maybe there are doctors or medically trained people among us who could evaluate this.
Possibly there is someone here who is also in the exit forum and could ask there. I was, for whatever reason, rejected in the forum.

Reactions: Queenh666, HannibalLector, Tiburcio and 3 others
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
I would be very grateful if someone who has recognized a mistake would answer me here or privately

Reactions: Tiburcio
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
When heroin is ingested its converted to morphine. Have you looked into this aspect? Is fentanyl converted to less potent morphine when ingested?

Your posts are always thoughtful and interesting to read.

The drawbacks of this method would be the difficulty to get the actual substances and also get pure substances (from darknet). And depending on the way its administered, ingested or injected, difficulty in preparation increase. Obviously importing and possessing these drugs carry hefty penalties.

Personally i think od with oxy and similar is dangerous because of risk end up with brain damage. You want to be sure what you ingest/inject and its purity and you dont want to be found early. Antidote naloxone is very effective, its a curse rather then a blessing in some cases. (check my post)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-by-overdose.1279/#post-16215

Have you checked out the hydrogen sulfide method?

Hydrogen sulfide
"In most of the cases, victims lose conscious-ness with a single intake of breath, and die immediately. This has been referred to as knock down and was intro-duced as a painless way to kill oneself." "In most of the cases, victims lose conscious-ness with a single intake of breath, and die immediately. This has been referred to as knock down and was intro-duced as a painless way to kill oneself."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954931/

"In Japan, it is reported that more than 500 people killed themselves in the first half of 2008 by this
means."

It scores 10/10 on reliability and 5/5 on speed in ppeh. And its preparation is simple, just mix to buckets.

My method is gelatin capsule with cyanide and H2S.

Reactions: Queenh666, StarDust, lv-gras and 1 other person
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is more reliable then CO (ppeh). H2S also scores 5/5 on availability, so im surprised H2S its not more popular, some seems to anchor on the method they researched. Danger for others CO vs H2S are similar (H2S have higher half life).

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
How does one obtain Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)?

Reactions: Queenh666 and Tiburcio
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
How does one obtain Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)?

There are several ways to make H2S. The easiest way is to buy "hydrochloric acid" and "lime sulfur dip" then all you have to do is mix them.
(checkout my previous post for detailed instructions on how to purchase it)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hydrogen-sulfide.1179/#post-15555

Reactions: Queenh666, Tiburcio and IWishYouAllGoodLuck
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
Regarding purity: pphb recommends a laboratory in Spain that tests the purity of Nembutal. This lab is also testing fentanyl.

Illegal import: Well also the import of N is prohibited. However, I think it is relatively easy to ship in the small amount required by Fentanyl (100mg - 1g). Even if I get caught, I import pharmaceuticals.

Because of the gas method: I do not have the possibility of a correspondingly closed room and i am scared of brain damage due to loss of oxygen. I prefer to die by cardiac infarct. A dead heart means not to end as a coma patient to me.

I like the DDMP method because it is used in the USA as an official euthanasia method as well as for death penalty in some states. So somebady has thought about this method and tested it.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
About using two methods. I like combine methods that cause synergistic toxicity like CO and HCN (carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide) or targets different vital functions. I also like that u looking at a method that is tested on large population with great success. In that sense i like your method. But the reason that i chose to combine ingesting cyanide capsule and H2S is that if gas fails to deliver death the cyanide is administered in a different fashion, assuring a highly reliable death. This is important when using means so powerful that if fails its likely to become vegetable. Combining methods that are only ingested brings the risk of vomit. A chain is not stronger than its weakest link

The legal issues can be discarded if you pay in bitcoins so the transaction is not traceable to you, that way it should be enough with deny any involvement in acquisition.

Testing the fentanyl that is excellent!! Fentanyl is the best opioid (along with carfentanil, but we are humans not elephants, so carfentanil would probably to go overboard). Only some hazzle to inject yourself? Nitschke writes that "...larger quantities will be needed for reliable lethal oral administration...". Morphine and Fentanyl and Heroin are opioids but morphine is natural and fentanyl is synthetic and heroin is semi synthetic. I still dont know whether there is a conversion when injecting vs ingesting fentanyl. Since fentanyl is synthetic and not semi synthetic there might be a difference, i have not look into the matter.

My scare for brain damage is in par with phobia, thats why i use two methods. Im frightened of using opioids after the horrible videos i have seen with brain damage. Using your lethal cocktail with H2S might be a safe passage. (i have not studied how they work in tandem)

Cause of death (cod) (most methods cause death by depriving the brain of oxygen - note that cardiac arrest is equivalent to deprave brain by oxygen)

*cyanide - causes rapid cellular death by preventing the mitochondria from producing ATP. Ultimately cause cardiac arrest and deprave brain of oxygen.
*h2s - cod have similarities with cod for cyanide
*opioid - respiratory depression, which also results in deprave brain of oxygen (simplified)

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Cyanide and H2S cause death so quickly its unlikely i can be rescued. Also H2S will need call in hazmat team that gives me extra privacy time. If i take treated gelatin capsule with cyanide (as suggested in PPH) then mix H2S, the delayed onset of cyanide might ensure peaceful and reliable ending.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
So if I had the option with cyanide, I would choose her right now. Cyanide has proven its effect millions of times. (beware of dark humor)

I will take the mixture oral as described in pphb. Fentanyl should also be taken orally.
I would love to add cyanide, but I looked a long time and found nothing.

Brain damage is horror. I've seen some vegetables at work and I'm very afraid of them. Breath depression due to the opioid will damage the brain, but I hope to be protected with the heart stopping effect.

I see you had similar thoughts and a different solution. With access to cyanide, I'd probably make the same decision. Finally a constructive conversation!

Reactions: lv-gras, shadow11, Tiburcio and 1 other person
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
What i particularly like about h2s and cyanide (c) is that it doesnt just impair breathing or stop the heart. C and h2s also cause cellular death. So its not possible to resuscitate by CPR to start the heart. The body quickly gets beyond the possibility of resuscitation. Cyanide kills within 2-5 minutes according to some sources. Carbon monoxide and opioids dont have this advantage, those methods only impairs the brain of oxygen. The horror cases i have seen with opioids are resuscitate after several hours.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted member 1768 and Tiburcio
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
sorry if this is a stupid question, but what do you mean by softness?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
Can you say where you got your cyanide from?

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Can you say where you got your cyanide from?

homemade cyanide :) I have some knowledge in chemistry, so i have bought all the ingredients to make it. Now im buying the lab equipment.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Bandzbandz and Tiburcio
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
big respect for that!

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Cyanide and H2S cause death so quickly its unlikely i can be rescued. Also H2S will need call in hazmat team that gives me extra privacy time. If i take treated gelatin capsule with cyanide (as suggested in PPH) then mix H2S, the delayed onset of cyanide might ensure peaceful and reliable ending.
Problem with H2S is limiting the space you are in. Cyanide would definitely be my first choice...if I could refine it...sigh...or see well enough to refine it. Fingers crossed..