• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
Honestly I don't understand what the hell has happened recently, but among the group of friends I see daily, it doesn't feel like I belong anywhere. I think one person in particular bothers me. I had a brief crush on her maybe a few weeks ago which lasted about a week before I decided I was going to force myself to get over it — I don't know that it was completely successful... but I'll get to that — and it helped.

But I don't know what's wrong because it feels like I've done something wrong and I have no fucking clue what I could have done; we used to interact a lot and now she completely cold-shoulders me and chooses to talk to significantly problematic and generally obnoxious people instead of even acknowledging my presence. I haven't even said anything to her about crushes or whatnot.

I just don't really understand why she keeps cold-shouldering me and what in the world I could have done to deserve this. It's ridiculous, and I've been doing my absolute best to just completely get it out of my head, but it's hard when I see her every day.

Just another reason to CTB, get rid of these godforsaken emotions and finally be at fucking peace for once.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and reiII
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
i know it doesn't help probably but im sorry this is happening to you. being left in the dark is ass. im in a similar position of "crush stuff" as you. not easy to get over 😭🤚
i've been meaning to interact as i love your sky children pfp. i played for a little while- mostly during the little prince season. i feel like candle farming just turns my brain off of all the existential shit because at that time i had memorized an entire run. does the game help you?

Reactions: Celerity
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

May 23, 2023
i know it doesn't help probably but im sorry this is happening to you. being left in the dark is ass. im in a similar position of "crush stuff" as you. not easy to get over 😭🤚
i've been meaning to interact as i love your sky children pfp. i played for a little while- mostly during the little prince season. i feel like candle farming just turns my brain off of all the existential shit because at that time i had memorized an entire run. does the game help you?
Honestly it's just ridiculous how much this is affecting me and it genuinely pisses me off because I thought I was over this type of emotional bs.

Ah, thank you so much! Oh it's honestly so nice to see people who are into sky, too. Nah, I totally understand. I used to play the game more when I was dating my ex, but afterwards it just felt so dull and pointless. I haven't really been On On in a long time. It used to help me, but over time the grinding just got to me and it just felt too repetitive for me to enjoy.

• Hugs
reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
I FEEL THAT... i actually was buffoon enough to think i was getting better a couple months ago in general ... ERRRR....
i wish you all the best though :D i think eventually time changes all things.

yeah, an ex introduced me to sky too. we on that bluetooth connection ☠️. it is pretty lame without other people to play with, and i wish i had better cosmetics. fomo game is craaaazy

• Love
Reactions: Angel of Spades
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It sucks when you get your hopes up about someone like that and they don't even reject you, just ignore you - like you don't even matter (and you don't).

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

May 23, 2023
I FEEL THAT... i actually was buffoon enough to think i was getting better a couple months ago in general ... ERRRR....
i wish you all the best though :D i think eventually time changes all things.

yeah, an ex introduced me to sky too. we on that bluetooth connection ☠️. it is pretty lame without other people to play with, and i wish i had better cosmetics. fomo game is craaaazy
Oh my goshhhh we seriously are the same person LOLLL
Agh yeah I threw too much money away on that game ugh... I don't even touch it anymore. But yeah the FOMO is... oh man it really had me by the throat for about a year or two before I burned out completely.
It sucks when you get your hopes up about someone like that and they don't even reject you, just ignore you - like you don't even matter (and you don't).
It REALLY DOES! I mean it's just like... did I even exist to you? Do you even remember me? And then that turns into was I even worth remembering or knowing? And the answer is probably not.

• Hugs